Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

Ya several people on here seem to have gotten that impression which kind of confuses me.

Never heard of Il Sole?

What happened to Roundmound/Statboy?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

me me me me

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know too much about you killa. You are posting much more frequently nowadays, but usually it's just good advice rather than story telling. The story telling is what I need in order to remember useful facts and do my job here unfortunately.

All I really know about you is that you live in NYC and everything I've heard about you has been very positive.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne, since people seem to only be asking about themselves, what about RDH? You seem to know the guy a little, he's been around for a long time, and he seems to be pretty opinionated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually don't know RDH that well at all. Never talked with him outside of 2p2 except for maybe a PM here and there. Nothing major certainly. I started to recognize him because of his avatar and Nashville location. What I do know is that he brews his own beer from time to time and is a Vandy fan. While that puts him in the unfortunate company of Skip Bayliss, I can commiserate with cheering for a nerdy school's athletic teams.

Also, I learned today that he and I share the opinion that, if you live in the city, there's no reason not to just suck it up and drive an automatic car. Sure, you lose some of the fun, but it's not like you're going to be hugging curves when you're moving an eighth of a mile at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
favorite oot mod? Least?

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking it back. [censored], Green

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,
How do you know so much stuff about kyleb is it all from 2p2 or is it from AIM/IRC as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I didn't learn about kyle from 2p2 was the stuff about his little brother. I could've written more too, but didn't.

[ QUOTE ]
Which poster that you have never met could you write the most about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably Dids. Maybe IMS, and Euro would be 3rd.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:31 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

'tone,

Why haven't we ever been made Mods?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:32 PM

t0ne,

I think he was going for something more like this:

Boston: Best - PLOmahaqpo34iut
Worst - Jessica

Dallas: Best - CB
Worst - tdarko

Phoenix: Best - tuq
Worst: tup
Old 11-21-2007, 07:34 PM

tone: FWIW, my two favorites, Live and Let Die and Maybe I'm Amazed didn't make it to number one!

CDS: I too got the idea based on your early posts that you were some sort of high-powered Hollywood player. I'm not sure it's anything you said, just a vibe you threw off that made you seem more "already there" than "up and coming" in Hollywood. I still think you're a cool cat, though.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:35 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
cosign that cardo is basically exactly the same as on 2p2. i have no idea if he'd say the same about me.

IMS is basically the same but kinda gay and loud. in a good way.

eurotrash is bigger than you'd think. he could kill most of you without breaking a sweat, word up.

mrkilla is more or less exactly what you'd think except for by some weird mistake he is a huge guido.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, you proclaim once that Euro is so good looking you'd probably [censored] him and your rep is ruined.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the former, I think Boston sports fans are getting bad quick, but pretty much everyone else sucks too. Philly, garbage. NY (not so much Knicks now, but esp Mets) trash. Seattle is pretty chill so they're never that bad. Bay area is pretty solid outside of RedBean. Atlanta fans...not so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of which, RB is this guy right? I just wonder how he came by this site in the first place [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BBV hottest male contest

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bound to happen sooner or later I guess. At least it's bringing female lurkers out of the woodwork.

1. doubLe a tom
2. VaVa
3. colonel81
4. terp
5. Dan Bright
6. Jay Riall
7. absoludicrous
8. mbillie1
9. orsman
10. rivaliva
11. elandriel
12. bongrips

[ QUOTE ]
mr.tone

is Evan dead?

[/ QUOTE ]

He has certainly disappeared. My money's on him engrossing himself in his internet startup. Although, he hasn't updated that blog in some 5 months either, so who knows.

His cell phone is constantly logged in to aim, and I tried to send him a message a couple times but never heard back.

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to Roundmound/Statboy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he just straight up left. He seemed to be going off the deep end for a while there, so maybe it was better for everyone involved.

[ QUOTE ]
'tone,

Why haven't we ever been made Mods?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea. Not like we don't have the support of everyone who's awesome. Probably because we won't beg for it.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tone: FWIW, my two favorites, Live and Let Die and Maybe I'm Amazed didn't make it to number one!

CDS: I too got the idea based on your early posts that you were some sort of high-powered Hollywood player. I'm not sure it's anything you said, just a vibe you threw off that made you seem more "already there" than "up and coming" in Hollywood. I still think you're a cool cat, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

ElD,
Thats interesting, kinda makes me curious what it was in m posts that gave off that vibe. Don't really recall my early posts TBH. Seems like so so long ago that I originally found this site, lol, when it was only like 3-4 years ago.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:58 PM

Tone why would you want to be a mod?

Conspire