Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: most bizzare thing you\'ve ever doen while high on something

ultraviolence
Old 08-30-2007, 02:34 AM

this is a 100% true story from my high school days. i had this friend who was kinda rich (the rest of us were normal middle class kids) and he had lived in hong kong or something and done all this weird [censored]. anyway his name was hong kong mike. we were rollin around with hong kong mike and some other guy who had an explorer with a sun roof. this was 1997 or 98 or so.

we went to pick up these two little twin brothers named ken and keith from harris teeter, they were the same age as us but they looked about 12 and they had that retarded super-bleached spiked hair thing going on. they had just got off work and they kinda snuck out of the place laughing and carrying a bunch of stuff. we were like wtf guys, they were like LOOK WE TOOK ALL THESE CHICKENS FROM THE DELI. they had taken like five or six of those pre-cooked hot roasted chickens, mmm.

so we were driving around and we drank some beers and got stoned and we were rolling down the main strip in town where all the college kids would be out drinking (college town, big state school). mike was sitting in the front seat eating one of those chickens and we were sitting at a stoplight. there is some dude talking on his cell phone, he looks like a typical dbag, and as we pull out of the light mike just gets this weird look in his eye and rips off a drumstick and just throws it right at the guy and it hits him in the face and there's chicken grease and stuff on him.

so we are rolling away and we all look at each other with this crazed retarded omfg look on our faces and then turn around and go back through town throwing pieces of precooked roasted deli chicken at people. it was probably like 11 PM or something on a friday so it was busy. i can't believe no cops stopped us but they didn't.

so we are getting to the end of town and we have chucked most of the chicken at people and we are all just dying laughing and eating little bits of chicken with tears rolling down our faces and then mike picks up the last chicken, which is still whole and in a box, and he stands up through the sunroof and lets out this battle cry like AAAAAARRRRRGHGHAHAUGHUAGHA AAAWOOOOOOOGA and he throws the whole chicken at this big group of people gathered at one of those bus stops where they shuttle drunk kids from the bars back to campus. there is a little bus stop shelter and the chicken sails past these people and asplodes against the back wall of the bus shelter thingie and showers them all with chicken grease.

it was amazing
Old 08-30-2007, 02:38 AM

Wasted when i was 17 me and 2 best friends broke down the storeroom door to a bar after getting in a brawl. We jacked 30+ bottles of good booze and just kept that in the back of his explorer getting wasted everyday of senior year.

Being high on shrooms to the point that I couldn't move. Ate 4.5 grams of some good shrooms in santa cruz my first time. I was totally disassociated with reality and literally went somewhere else. Didn't do anything to crazy from a normal perspective though besides lay paralyzed. Said some weird [censored].
Old 08-30-2007, 02:40 AM

Oh and watching Pink Floyd's the Wall the first time I was frying was pretty bizarre
Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is a 100% true story from my high school days. i had this friend who was kinda rich (the rest of us were normal middle class kids) and he had lived in hong kong or something and done all this weird [censored]. anyway his name was hong kong mike. we were rollin around with hong kong mike and some other guy who had an explorer with a sun roof. this was 1997 or 98 or so.

we went to pick up these two little twin brothers named ken and keith from harris teeter, they were the same age as us but they looked about 12 and they had that retarded super-bleached spiked hair thing going on. they had just got off work and they kinda snuck out of the place laughing and carrying a bunch of stuff. we were like wtf guys, they were like LOOK WE TOOK ALL THESE CHICKENS FROM THE DELI. they had taken like five or six of those pre-cooked hot roasted chickens, mmm.

so we were driving around and we drank some beers and got stoned and we were rolling down the main strip in town where all the college kids would be out drinking (college town, big state school). mike was sitting in the front seat eating one of those chickens and we were sitting at a stoplight. there is some dude talking on his cell phone, he looks like a typical dbag, and as we pull out of the light mike just gets this weird look in his eye and rips off a drumstick and just throws it right at the guy and it hits him in the face and there's chicken grease and stuff on him.

so we are rolling away and we all look at each other with this crazed retarded omfg look on our faces and then turn around and go back through town throwing pieces of precooked roasted deli chicken at people. it was probably like 11 PM or something on a friday so it was busy. i can't believe no cops stopped us but they didn't.

so we are getting to the end of town and we have chucked most of the chicken at people and we are all just dying laughing and eating little bits of chicken with tears rolling down our faces and then mike picks up the last chicken, which is still whole and in a box, and he stands up through the sunroof and lets out this battle cry like AAAAAARRRRRGHGHAHAUGHUAGHA AAAWOOOOOOOGA and he throws the whole chicken at this big group of people gathered at one of those bus stops where they shuttle drunk kids from the bars back to campus. there is a little bus stop shelter and the chicken sails past these people and asplodes against the back wall of the bus shelter thingie and showers them all with chicken grease.

it was amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

im stoned right now and this made me lol really hard
Old 08-30-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
watched ultraviolet

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-30-2007, 03:11 AM

the chicken story rocks. v funny!
Old 08-30-2007, 07:28 AM

i'm sure theres something better, but the best i can come up with right now is roman candle fights in this bigass field at midnight with mad fog in the air.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:32 AM

I tried to hold onto the pavement as I thought I was gonna fall off the earth. Had my fingernails in the cracks and was crying and everything.

Oh and a little fat ginger bird.

Oh, and I threw a fully-loaded plate of mashed potatoes, beef, gravy and veggies like a frisbee across a full-up student cafeteria, and then proceeded to hang off the bottom of a long table and try to crawl along it upside down like spiderman. People were sitting at the table at the time.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:00 AM

lol Mcdonalds is must be the cool place to go when your gone.

My friend got done smoking and wanted to get some food so we end up goin to mickey d's.

His bill comes to about 5dollars and he pulls out his money to pay. He tries to pay the lady with 5 sticks of GUM.

After she argues with him for like a minute on how Big Red currency isnt goin to cut it, I get stuck with his bill, but it was worth the laugh.