Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which poll gets the more honest answer?
How much money does the poster make? 19 76.00%
How many women does the poster get? 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: can pokerstars sue me...?

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think u should be worrie cause they cant do anything to you cause its their fault and lee jones doesnt work there anymore so haha hoho merry christmas tell the grinch u spend the money already what are they gonna do steal your socks and sell them to the government my cat eats meat every day and he is ok but sometimes he drinks milk when i give it to him but i dont always give him milk because sometimes he will throw up if he drinks too much and then there will be hairball puke on the floor he plays at pokerstars also and they paid him over 5k but it was supposed to be only 5$ cashout now he goes around the block walking around like he owns it and scares the other cats but he only had a flush and got lucky when the other cat had a flopped full boat and river was good for him and his flush beat the full boat went sinking into the milk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was laughing WAY too hard at this.
Almost choked on my sandwich. Seriosuly, this literally almost killed me.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think u should be worrie cause they cant do anything to you cause its their fault and lee jones doesnt work there anymore so haha hoho merry christmas tell the grinch u spend the money already what are they gonna do steal your socks and sell them to the government my cat eats meat every day and he is ok but sometimes he drinks milk when i give it to him but i dont always give him milk because sometimes he will throw up if he drinks too much and then there will be hairball puke on the floor he plays at pokerstars also and they paid him over 5k but it was supposed to be only 5$ cashout now he goes around the block walking around like he owns it and scares the other cats but he only had a flush and got lucky when the other cat had a flopped full boat and river was good for him and his flush beat the full boat went sinking into the milk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was laughing WAY too hard at this.
Almost choked on my sandwich. Seriosuly, this literally almost killed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

thjis is so weird and so [censored] funny man A+
Old 03-31-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

post of the year
Old 03-31-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the government gives a grant here in the uk each year of $5000 so if you see where i am coming form over 3 years i receive $15000 from the Government. So $3000 is only a small part of the money i receive for my studies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to try to clarify the above, so you spent $8000 since February and didn't notice that you spent $3000 more than the $5000 you received to last you the year?

Agree a repayment plan with Stars or you may as well not bother finishing your University degree.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Allright guys, the punctuation is not what i am after, i typed in a rush as i am after answers on what can happen.
I apologise for my grammar like i said i am after answers as i am quite scared at the backlash of what could happen, the government gives a grant here in the uk each year of $5000 so if you see where i am coming form over 3 years i receive $15000 from the Government. So $3000 is only a small part of the money i receive for my studies.
Anyway enough of of that what do you guys think they can do to me...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people always say "I typed in a rush," or "I was in a hurry and at work," as if you can't engage your entire brain if you are working quickly? Must be a bitch trying to play more than one table!

FWIW, you are full of [censored] about not noticing.

Additional FWIW, we don't really care about your problem, but it's always fun to make fun of new posters who only contribute here when they are trying to get away with something.

(Oh, and welcome to the forums [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2007, 08:01 PM

not th response i was looking from yo guys seem to be more interested in punctuation and no i havent spent 8000 did i say that friggin hell i spent 3k and its was 3k of the overpayment i asked the same question as another forum and got some good responses last time i use this forum i was after a few theories and get people who are crying about punctuation as if you guys are royalty or somethning later adn thank you to the people who actually replied a proper answer
Old 03-31-2007, 08:03 PM

Normally if you get some money in your account which is should not go there it is not yours. I've heard of people getting millions in their account because of a bank or company screw up. Of course they had to return the money because it did not belong to them. On another instance the person who got a large sum deposited withdrew it and was later prosecuted for fraud. These are examples from Sweden though.....
Old 03-31-2007, 08:12 PM

i somehow highly doubt a university student can be given an extra $3000 and just happened to not notice.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:21 PM

I'm scared too.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:26 PM

Ithinkyou canmake someextramoney withEM2andgood2cu. TheywillprovidetheLubeandcostume. AreyouPolish?