Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: jokes you\'ve made IRL that flopped

[ QUOTE ]
I was in a dorm room with a couple of guys and one girl. This girl and I routinely insult each other in a joking fashion, nothing too bad though.
So the one guy was talking about how you can tell if a girl is hot or not by if they have a "pretty voice" on the phone.
The girl goes, "Well, I have a pretty voice"
I respond, "Well now we know that theory is bull [censored]."

Nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love it.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 PM

Today at work a guy is talking about his daughter going to her first dance so I ask if she's going as a slutty nurse, LDO. He didn't seem to enjoy me asking that of his 12 year old daughter. A little threatened violence later everything was okay.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:44 PM

just made one in my IM football game about 30 minutes ago. I catch a short pass and run for a few yards, the guy that pulls my flags gets a handful of my shorts too and yanks them a bit down (not far enough to see anything). after the play he walks by me and this ensues:

him - "sorry man I didn't mean to do that, but sometimes in this game you just acciddentally get a handful of a guys pants"
me - "no worries, why do you think I'm out here?

*silence*
Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just made one in my IM football game about 30 minutes ago. I catch a short pass and run for a few yards, the guy that pulls my flags gets a handful of my shorts too and yanks them a bit down (not far enough to see anything). after the play he walks by me and this ensues:

him - "sorry man I didn't mean to do that, but sometimes in this game you just acciddentally get a handful of a guys pants"
me - "no worries, why do you think I'm out here?

*silence*

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:54 PM

was on a date with some chick I didn't know very well and I hadn't gauged her sense of humour yet. we are walking to a restaurant, and we pass by a field and all there is in the field is one of those construction signs advertising the future construction of the Etheopian Community Centre.

her "that looks like it'll be really nice when its done"
me, pointing to the empty field "you mean its not done already?"

nothing.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This story happened in HS about 12 years ago when Mortal Kombat first came out. Our health teacher told us some woman from social services was coming in the next day and she expected us to be on our best behavior. The next day, this woman comes in and shows us a video on physical abuse. The video shows some guy coming home to his wife and 2 kids; he starts an argument w/ the wife. Evenually he starts hitting her in front of the kids and she falls on the ground and he starts kicking her in the head. It was actually pretty graphic, which surprised me. Anyway, just as he's about to stomp on her head, the social woman pauses the video to talk about it; I say, "Finish Her!". About 1/2 the class gasps in shock, the other half are trying not to laugh. My teacher got pissed and sent me to the principal's office.

[/ QUOTE ]

I woke up my roommate laughing at this one, so awesome.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
10 years ago, I was going to a French German school
Basically, we were learning a lot of german and they were some classes for the German kids leaving in Paris and basically the school is supposed to be a symbol of the relationship of the two countries.
It was during my first month at this school. Our teacher was explaining the fire drill. We were supposed to wait in line but behind the germans. SO I yelled " Cool, if they're is a fire the Germans are gonna fry first this time".
Actually, I did not use the word german but a racial slur taht was used during WWII.
I was eleven at the time. Whole class went silent and I got a big lecture about history and innapropriates jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

inapropriate = [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 12:27 AM

oh man, the downie pig girl and the annoying parts girlfriend jokes are just fantastic, more love plz.

great thread.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:52 AM

10th grade honors chem, talking about air pressure and stuff. teacher says something along the lines of "there was this disaster on this island off the coast of the US, does anyone know the name?" i quickly respond, "Pearl Harbor?" teacher gives me the sort of "wtf was that" look and nothing from rest of class.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Announcer: Next up - Rachel Klefer as a pig!
Jim (without looking): BECAUSE SHE IS ONE!!!!
*stunned silence*
Jim's friend Tommy (hushed): Um, Jim, she has Downs Syndrome.
Jim: KILL ME NOW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congradulations, you made me spill my coffee on my robe. The last line is particularly awesome.