Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2006, 04:05 AM

Default Re: taylor vs bld

dean just cause you play 10-20 has no bearing on your judgement of good headsup players. its completely irrelevant.

the last comment about a million and 10-20 is silly i agree.

no one said anything about being an expert, simply being able to recognize talent especially in headsup games has nothing to do with the stakes you play.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:10 AM

lol,

this thread, and bab2086, are retarded. i especially like the part where bap tells KKF that he is "just talking about how [he] matches up with them." ROFL. this stuff is great. please keep it coming! if you could get Brandi's opinion on who is better hu, that would be great!

citanul
Old 10-28-2006, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol,

this thread, and bab2086, are retarded. i especially like the part where bap tells KKF that he is "just talking about how [he] matches up with them." ROFL. this stuff is great. please keep it coming! if you could get Brandi's opinion on who is better hu, that would be great!

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-28-2006, 08:15 AM

Taylor has more experience than me HU especially with the propper blind structure and for the most part usually his competition is tougher.
I have won many more buyins then him.
But who gives a [censored]. We both rich and I don't give a [censored] who's better. Money is money and I've done it in a way that has the best combination of low variance and high results. I honestly don't care if he's better than me or not because 90% of the reason I play is for money and it looks like I've done that rather well.
And in conclusion, some of you guys have no idea wtf u are talking about but you make me laugh so it ain't all bad.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:39 AM

Bld,

If you play for money, you would never bother playing GP, better or not, right?

Why do you play Hall?
Old 10-28-2006, 11:41 AM

bap2086-

im curious, have u ever played with either player before?

also, would u be willing to lay 5k on it with myself, jay and prevaricator?
Old 10-28-2006, 12:06 PM

why do u insist have u played with the players. you have to realize that you or me arent as good as either of these players. if youve played them means 0. watching them handle other players at highstakes and seeing their results headsup vs top pros means a hell of a lot more than playing them. simply cause they should surely crush you, were not talking about me or you playing them headsup. im talking about the top headsup players online. naturally alot of these matches would never materialize due to obvious reasons, but people here love to create fictional scenarios with how much is player x willing to lose. etc

yes i agree bld that you made a whole [censored] of money from poker, thats not disputable in any way. i think its actually smart. but im simply saying that when people open threads and the first responses are, how much is GP willing to lose, amazing if some people actually disagree with the norm.

my point exactly i dont see why youd play these players headsup, including h@ll. only reason that makes sense is that your a strong shorthanded player and there is a king of PP king of stars clash pretty much. u cant justify that playing h@ll is low variance or positive ev. maybe you do have an edge vs him, but there are alot of weaker player.

fsu, 50-100 NL vs Green Plastic minimum 50K hands site ultimate bet (not the backwards button)like stars has. ill bet u 5 grand.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bld,

If you play for money, you would never bother playing GP, better or not, right?

Why do you play Hall?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm definetly not the best but I'm definetly way better than Hallingg. My winrate and earnings are substantially better than him and I guarantee he'll eventually stop playing me or he will go broke.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-28-2006, 12:27 PM

Ah, missed that.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

fsu, 50-100 NL vs Green Plastic minimum 50K hands site ultimate bet (not the backwards button)like stars has. ill bet u 5 grand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like either player would ever do this. You guys need to cut this [censored] out. Theyre obviously both great players and its pretty much impossible to know for certain who is better.