Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Zeejustin playing on bodog

[ QUOTE ]
PokerBiz post on Bodog and ZeeJustin

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought this was funny:

[ QUOTE ]
Given his success at live tournaments since turning 21 he could easily earn six figures over the next 12 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm assuming they meant to say "... through his sponsorship/endorsement" or whatever, but it just sounds like "if he keeps doing well, he might make six figures this year!", which is kinda funny.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rzitup probably participated in the decision regarding Justin's punishment (think he worked for Party Poker), and I think it's nice that Rz came in here to say that.

Fwiw, Justin's multi-accounting problems were mostly compounded by his somewhat awkward social/PR skills, but he's really very far from a bad kid and is a sick pro poker player.

Congrats on the Bodog deal, ZJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

A poker player with awkward social skillz? shocking...

Almost as shocking as a 19 yr old making a bad decision. Thank god there's no public record of the worst thing I did when I was 19...
Old 07-17-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Almost as shocking as a 19 yr old making a bad decision. Thank god there's no public record of the worst thing I did when I was 19...

[/ QUOTE ]

This point of view is endorsed by most of us rational people, but it behooves young online players to realize the stuff they do in public gets noticed and affects their reputation.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's an odd combination, what with ZJs aggressive Multitabling and Bodogs antiaggressive 3 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought this was clever. but seriously, why don't we just give justin a break? he's a good guy and made a mistake, well over a year ago, as a 19 or 20 year old kid.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you think that playing multiple tables is the same as playing on multiple accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to your question is no, that is not what he is saying.

I know this because I took the 3 seconds needed to read and comprehend what you quoted.