Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Brag

1st pick - running back
2nd pick - wide reciever
3rd pick - wide reciever
4th pick - wide reciever

Anyone who knows anything about fantasy football knows this is a SUREFIRE way to guarantee a .500 season. It doesn't matter who the players are. drafting 3 WR in the first 4 rounds is laughable, honestly.

by the way, all three of your wide recievers will lose touchdowns at the goal line, and all three have a very close No. 2 reciever on their team who will take catches and throws from them. HAHA
Old 07-30-2007, 03:24 PM

So you would rather have a RB that might do well rather then a sure fire player....welcome in my leagues any time. Sound like aplyer that thinks "damn think Ill take CAddy over Larry Fitz just because he is a running back. Also he never metioned how deep his league was. You should stop assuming.

We can argue all day but only time will tell.

For the record 5k winner last year me

Manning round 1
Harrison round 2
TO round 3
Marion BaberIII round 4
Travis Henery round 5
TJ Housh round 6
Bears round 7

the rest doesnt matter. All that matters is that I beat guy who went LT, Willis Maghee, Jamel Lewis

Ever year 90 percent of players go RB RB RB or RB RB WR. Why do what they do because ever year 2-3 top ten drafted RBS go elbusto(injuries count as bust for me) give me reliable players, let the draft fall to you.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:36 PM

How many fantasy leagues have you won? you haven't been very clear on that point throughout the thread.

This is a beat right, that you missed your draft and it auto-drafted this [censored] team for you?
Old 07-30-2007, 03:41 PM

wrong again, Not only did I get the $$$$$$$ 3 times Ive the hardware to prove it(CBSsportlsine ofers championship shirts)

I have decided that you are a idiot who thinks on a one tracked mind. Ive given plenty of points for my stance you just say "nope,wrong" or "you have never done this before" give me something to back your reasoning. Untill then you are the idiot.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
500 dollars, 10 teams, my fantasy football team starting line up

QB Matt Linehart
RB1 Frank Gore
RB2 Brandon Jacobs
RB/WR Chad Johnson
WR1 Marvin Harrison
WR2 Anquan Boldin
TE Owen Danlies
DST Pats D
Kicker Robbie Gould

Bench
Jerios Norwood,Lamont Jordan,Brandon Jackson,Devry Henderson, Eli Maning,Micheal Jenkins,Jmarcus Russell

For those that dont know or care about fantasy football all that means nothing. But for those who do you know that team equals CHAMPIONSHIP and 5k. Which,btw, is just in time for the WPO in Tunica.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRAG! great draft Playoffs for sure Superbowl chances with this squad
Old 07-30-2007, 03:50 PM

sidebet that you're league isn't $500, more like $20

when people talk themselves up, they're ALWAYS lying online.

you won 5k? winner take all? right, that makes sense...
if youre gonna post your team and fire back at critics dont post your team in the first place.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:02 PM

why play a Fantasy league for 20 dollars? that would a HUGE waste of time. Which Fantasy sports is close to a HUGE waste of time anyways. But if you want to get really wastefull try playing a 100 dollar Fantasy Baseball league. Know thats a long time for 1k.

As far as lying goes, I have no reason to lie Ive been posting here before you so poker on ESPN. I just get banned alot for berated a guy named "steamboatin". But again whats the point of playing any fantsy sport for less the a hundred? Just my opinon.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:15 PM

Hugh Chardon for the Massive Entertainment.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:16 PM

disection for reply

A) im only 19 and ive been playing poker for a while now, my reg date doesnt mean much
B) my fantasy league is only $50 because all my friends are busto and dont know how to play cards, they just work 8 hours a day in the summer
C) hi
Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2955335

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just had to bump this thread when I saw this. Congratulations on having your draft a month too early and now you're squad that was already filled with question marks has a HUGE quesiton mark in your only good running back.

HAHA. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

A lesson to the kids out there: Don't be a [censored] like OP and have your draft in July, then talk [censored] about how good your team is. OP drafted RB (broken hand), WR, WR, WR and now he's screwed. Season Over. Have fun with Jerius Norwood and Brandon Jacobs as your RBs and Matt Leinart as your starting QB! wow. Ouch that hurts big time doesn't it OP?