Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Brag

I repeat: You're the douche who brags about his "awesome" wide recievers while everyone else is the league is laughin that in the draft you went RB, WR, WR, WR!!!

HAHA. great draft [censored]
Old 07-30-2007, 12:18 PM

You dont think...who else was there, lets see. Cliton portis, Warrick Dunn? Duecr Maclastier! Thomas Jones ,Cedric Benson. Nope Harrison and CJ will have simialer or season if not better. Plus Harrison and CJ area lot more consistent year in and out then any of those guys.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:27 PM

If that's all that was left you obviously did a horrible job earlier in the draft. this is clearly youre first year playing fantasy football, so its hard to fault you or to laugh at you too much.

You'll figure out that drafting RB, WR, WR, WR is the literally worst strategy in fantasy football leagues, unless you went K, D, WR, WR. that's the only thing you could have done worse. Start trading your WR's for a running back or QB immediately or else your season is done. pretty terrible job on the draft i must say. I love people like you tho, so i can't complain
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM

rate my fantasy team...since we're on topic

QB- Leinart
RB- S. Jackson
WR- T Holt
WR- S Moss
TE- A. Crumpler
W/R- Marion Barber III

DEF- Phili
K- Akers

Bench:

Matt Jones, Braylon Edwards, Leon Washington, Trent Green (who I feel like I'll be starting before the season's end...), Mike Furrey

only a $50 league, my nonballer friends think a 4 month investment is only worth $50...makes no sense..
Old 07-30-2007, 12:48 PM

That team is decent, at least you have more depth than numnuts who is trying to "brag" as the title of his post says about his 3 good WR. you have a stud RB, a great WR a good TE and a good D, plus some depth on the bench.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:54 PM

And who has their fantasy draft in July? This seems very strange. So now that you've drafted, you just sit around for another month and a half waiting to do anything? How have you both had your drafts already? very strange. shouldn't you still be in the middle of fantasy baseball season?
Old 07-30-2007, 01:00 PM

i go to college camp in early august so i had to get it out of the way w/ my friends.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If that's all that was left you obviously did a horrible job earlier in the draft. this is clearly youre first year playing fantasy football, so its hard to fault you or to laugh at you too much.

You'll figure out that drafting RB, WR, WR, WR is the literally worst strategy in fantasy football leagues, unless you went K, D, WR, WR. that's the only thing you could have done worse. Start trading your WR's for a running back or QB immediately or else your season is done. pretty terrible job on the draft i must say. I love people like you tho, so i can't complain

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you cant read because Ive stated Ive wone 3 leagues in 5 years. I also join serval leagues, this league just happens to Darft early ever year. The RB you can pick up in the 3rd or late 2nd this year are just as good as the one you can pick up in the 5th. Not so with the WR spot.

NFL is leaning towards RBBC, got change with the times buddy. When the season gets going Ill keep you updated. Also Ill provide a trip report to the WPO with my new found 5K Ill be winning

And yes I am in Fantasy Baseball season,(thank you Jose Reyes,Peavy and Sizmore)
Old 07-30-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That team is decent, at least you have more depth than numnuts who is trying to "brag" as the title of his post says about his 3 good WR. you have a stud RB, a great WR a good TE and a good D, plus some depth on the bench.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are saying this team

QB- Leinart
RB- S. Jackson
WR- T Holt
WR- S Moss
TE- A. Crumpler
W/R- Marion Barber III

DEF- Phili
K- Akers

Bench:

Matt Jones, Braylon Edwards, Leon Washington, Trent Green (who I feel like I'll be starting before the season's end...), Mike Furrey

has more depth then this team

QB Matt Linehart
RB1 Frank Gore
RB2 Brandon Jacobs
RB/WR Chad Johnson
WR1 Marvin Harrison
WR2 Anquan Boldin
TE Owen Danlies
DST Pats D
Kicker Robbie Gould

Bench
Jerios Norwood,Lamont Jordan,Brandon Jackson,Devry Henderson, Eli Maning,Micheal Jenkins,Jmarcus Russell

are you serious? Please do some research, unreal. I to have a stud RB. I also 3 stud WRs 2 of which will probably end up 1 and 2 overall. Get with program. Everone of my RBs are listed as the Number 1 guy. Norwood might even be a top ten back this year. Two back up QBs. How Im I lacking at depth?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:39 PM

you have more roster spots than he does and you are in a much more shallow league, so the fact that he has a better team from you in a deeper league makes his team much more impressive.

keep patting yourself on the back with your "3 stud WRs 2 of which will probably end up 1 and 2 overall."