Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: I\'m getting surgery Friday

[ QUOTE ]
Yep got a hernia from lifting weights. Had one about 3 years ago and they say it's easy to get one if you've had one before. Was like okay guess I gotta get an operation but now that it's a few days away I'm not looking forward to it. Only plus side is chillin at the crib for 2 weeks and massive amount of pain pills. Who else has had surgery before and for what?

[/ QUOTE ]

What a freeking coincidence! I went to the Dr. today, and he confirmed that I have a hernia too, and will need surgery to fix. I had the same operation like 15 years ago on the other side.. and 3 years ago I had my shoulder operated on. Surgery sucks, it freeking Hurts! Supposedly hernia operations are less invasive than they used to be, quicker healing times... I sure hope so.

Well good luck and all.. c-ya on the other side..

BB
Old 11-28-2007, 01:03 AM

shoulder surgery. tore the labrum and some ligaments so it kept popping out of the socket all the time. not fun. i was in a sling for 4 months and had to learn how to do everything with my left hand. j/o'in, wiping my ass, all the stuff you never think about having to do with your other arm.

hope you have a speedy recovery.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:56 PM

sorry OP, i got you beat:

Hit by the syncope truck

that was my first major surgery and happened on monday(still recovering and on vicoden)

i don't know how painful a hernia surgery is but this 2 inch deep cut between my big toe and the "index" toe is so freaking painful it's pretty sick.

Barron
Old 12-01-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry OP, i got you beat:

Hit by the syncope truck

that was my first major surgery and happened on monday(still recovering and on vicoden)

i don't know how painful a hernia surgery is but this 2 inch deep cut between my big toe and the "index" toe is so freaking painful it's pretty sick.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly do you have me beat in? Did you get sexytime on the operating table or what? explain.