Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 08:42 PM

Default From a Nigerian poker pro

I need your services in a confidential matter egarding withdrawl out of an online poker account. This requires a private arrangement.You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer. I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is sponsored and completed by you.

I have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, Kindly furnish me with your personal information which must include your direct cell phone and fax number, your address and company name, then lets work out the modalities .E-mail me at my private email address for urgent attention as soon as you receive this proposal to enable me acknowledge the receipt of your email and inform you of what you need to do.

If this business offer interest to you, we agree to give you're a commision of 30% of the money, 10% will be aside for any miscellancous expenses any party may incure during the process of the transfer. Some part of the 60% which is our share, will be for the imporation of your products while the remaining may be kept for any other investment you may even advice.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money has been worked out and there is absolutely no risk involved in this deal.

It is pertinent also to note at this point that the importation for your product will be continual, hence if this business transaction is successful and in completion (i.E when the money gets into your account) we shall have face to face meeting for closer deliberation because we may likely resign from government services to private business.

If you are interested, please reply immediately, as you may understand that this letter is confidential. Most important to enclose now is

1. Your phone and fax number for easy communication 2. Name of your bank, phone, fax, telex numbers and your bank account numbers where this money will be lodged.

Please, if there is any other information, I will let you know and if you have any question, you are free to ask.

-------------This is a parody--------------
Old 01-27-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: From a Nigerian poker pro

You forgot to turn on Caps Lock.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-------------This is a parody--------------

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?
Old 01-27-2007, 09:33 PM