Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Another sad story about Party Poker

[ QUOTE ]
2p2 Russian forum pls.

[/ QUOTE ]
I beg you pardon, I didn't get you. What did you ask about? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
If you mean the link to Russian forum, where we are discussing the problem, it is written above in my first message.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2p2 Russian forum pls.

[/ QUOTE ]
I beg you pardon, I didn't get you. What did you ask about? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
If you mean the link to Russian forum, where we are discussing the problem, it is written above in my first message.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was just stating that he'd like to see a 2p2 russian sub-forum
Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2p2 Russian forum pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm why would they not post here? It's not like they're writing in russian or anything...
Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 PM

Its not like 3 people in this thread are the samer person or anything...

Writing style is 100% identical.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah...you'd think they were all, you know, like Russian or something...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:47 AM

http://forum.cgm.ru/msg?th=14992&start=0&
Old 05-11-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't speak English. I am using an interpreter while talking to PartyPoker, writing them e-mails, posting up here. I made an announcement at the Russian poker-forum, where we are discussing the problem (it has already spread up to 19 pages and over 12K views) that everybody, who wants to ask something at 2+2 forum or write here some information, is free to contact my interpreter. But all the users, who wrote here are different and real persons. Some of them are top-poker people in Russia.

As I understood yesterday Party Poker is not going to open 19 accounts of my blocked players. The total blocked amount is exactly over 20K. And on my affiliate account they blocked 25K. The accounts were blocked without the notice. I was told that investigation team during this 3 weeks tried to find out the names of bots, but they still can't say which bots my players used (it is impossible to tell, as nobody used prohibited software). And they can't share the proves and evidences with anyone. So I asked "Is there any person in the world, whom you will show the evidences?". And I got an answer from supervisor: "No." So party blocked over 45K on the accounts of players, who entrusted them money, without providing any evidence. The only prove, we heard from them was (quotation from mp3 record of conversation):
"Human beings play poker different times different ways. If you act the same way every time you get 76 off suit or a 78 suited connectors. I mean that is not human game. It is absolutely not possible to a person to continue the same betting patterns through out every day every hour. I mean there are certain things which are involved you are taking into xxxxx other players from the table, you change your strategy according to this. .... We are human beings, right? We can't do it day and day out. We make mistakes certain times."
Players who professionally play limit hold?em in the internet will agree that this is at list extremely disputable opinion about human beings, but I can even say that it is wrong opinion about the player, who uses the exact pre-flop table of moves with maximum expected value, depending on the position and the number of players, who entered a pot, and actions so far.

I am writing at this forum, because no one from partypoker wants to go into the heart of the matter.

So in this topic I hope to get:
1. Contacts of managers, who are over the manager of investigation team. Because the amount that party poker unfairly took from us cannot be compared with amounts, which partypoker can loose, if party poker will continue ignoring unfair decisions or may be just big blunders of the investigation team.
2. The list of player-protection organizations with contact phone numbers, which can check the decision of investigation team.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you that these guys are not the same person.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:17 AM

Aside from receiving direct contacts from customers, we do try to keep an eye on various other sources in the industry and player community. If we get a hint of anything potentially unfair or inappropriate we investigate thoroughly.

Though it may at times be frustrating for our customers, we don’t comment on individual cases or our policies or procedures for looking into such matters as we feel that could aid those seeking to benefit from wrongdoing, but we very well understand that keeping our games fair is important to our players and thus, to our business.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:34 PM

lol @ this entire thread. We have alot of new russinas on this forum