Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Bluescouse busto!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm absolutely certain he has never played Full Tilt PLO.

Though he has mentioned PLO I don't think he's ever played it, and for sure he has no money on Full Tilt - it is/was all on Crypto. He is only a hold'em player.

I think he's about 20 years old, lives with his parents in Wales.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, might be true. I might be confusing one with another.
Was second hand knowledge anyhow, so yeah, it def. isnt him LOL.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:54 PM

BTW I do love his attitude, I think mentally he has a lot of things going for him (except for him being a degenerate gambler who will always go bust hah). But I mean he doesn't rant about bad beats or how bad his opponents are, he's honest and level-headed in his blog, if only he wasn't such a degenerate, he could be great.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:47 PM

His new blog entry says that he went thru his last 6k. He says he's got 90,000£ in "savings", and is only going to withdraw 500£ every 3 days. All this means is that he'll really be busto by the end of next week.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:50 AM

Ed by admission is a degenerate gambler. I would predict that by May 7th he will admit that he is playing with the savings money at 50/100l or higher.
Great blog, but depressing at the same time.....
Old 05-05-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ed by admission is a degenerate gambler. I would predict that by May 7th he will admit that he is playing with the savings money at 50/100l or higher.
Great blog, but depressing at the same time.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's 100% going through the savings any minute. When I read him saying like "I keep thinking about the 90k I have in savings and wishing it was my roll", it almost put a chill down my spine. It's so sick just to watch this guy cause everyone knows there is just a 100% chance he is going to burn through every cent he has, there's just no other possibility. He's pretty likeable too so noone wants him to, but it's just inevitable, he has a big, big, big, big, big problem.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:05 AM

Eight days to busto!:

"Monday, May 21, 2007
HU $25/$50 BETFAIR
i had £9500 transferred yesterday from savings to me, well that's now gone to speedytom hu on betfair. nearly 4 buyins. i started well, dominating to an extent (probably hitting more), got unlucky a couple of times and then tilted, i was tilted for a good 2 hours as my stack went up and then down and then i would put some more in and then up and then down etc. i played very badly after the first 30/45 mins of the sesh and didn't really get unlucky afterwards just lost through being outplayed. i lost at least 6 pots where i was bluffing on pots over $10k.

the remaining £80k has to be transferred in stages (as there is a £10k a day limit) i may borrow a couple of £k to play with tomorrow but i may just not play until thursday/friday (takes about 3 working days to go through).

if you didn't already know my alias on betfair, it's 'supagrass'. i'm now down £175,370.60 on betfair, so i have some catching up to do there."

Old 06-08-2007, 02:23 AM

Update: he lost a further £60,000, and had just £20,000 left. The comment section of his blog made for amazing reading, with so many people telling him he was a fool, trying to give advice or just giving up.

Then on June 6th he had a +£36.6k session.

Now I see he has just posted the below, and he now has £125k / $250k. Good on him but still, countdown to busto?!?!

"Thursday, June 07, 2007
BIG WIN
i played bloeffer again today at $50/$100 hu, 2 tables and continued where i left off from yesterday except i was running much much better (and i was running good yesterday). i flopped full houses probably 7/8 times and trips 10/15 times and often he would hit top pair when this happened. the deck was incredibly kind to me and i stayed focused and managed to capitalise on this winning £55k in about 2 and a half hours. bloeffer's account was empty then and asked me if i would play him on loislane's account. i wasn't keen to play just incase it was lois (loislane is a regular $100/$200 and $250/$500 player, hu and short handed and very aggressive). eventually i agreed to play bloeffer under lois' name after much talk. we kept it at $50/$100 2 tables and then he became very aggressive, re-raising me alot preflop, so much that i had to ask him if it was really him but he assured me it was. as the match went on though his post flop play calmed down quite a bit (although not his pre-flop play) and i was able to build my stack a bit. i had been playing for just over 3 and a half hours and i wasn't overly keen on playing bloeffer under lois' name so i told bloeffer i would leave in 15mins, which he said was ok and i stopped then (after the 15), £15k up for the second half of the session. £70,400 up altogether.

if i at all make bloeffer sound like a shady norwegian then that is not how i mean it to be. he is always very nice in the chat whether he wins or loses, i even feel a bit bad for winning against him, but i don't like the fact that he wants to play me under a different username. i probably should be more firm and say no to playing him on other accounts and stop then.

the roll is now £125k. i've withdrawn a load from betfair to put into crypto and maybe a few other sites over the next few days. i guess i'm very lucky to be in this situation as running average or worse yesterday and i would have gone broke. i've got the crypto tourney tomorrow that i want to concentrate on. if i bust early i might go out and if i go deep then maybe a film or something afterwards, unlikely i will play cash again tomorrow, i feel quite exhausted after playing a few days of hu and 3 days of sport in a row. probably cash again saturday but no guarantees, see how i feel on the day."

http://88percent.blogspot.com/