Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2006, 09:31 AM

Default Re: *Official* Suggestions for Stars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speed up turn and river for cash games all ins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree. I like it the way it is. One of the reasons I would not play at Party when I was able to was because the turn and river were too fast -- I just watched where the chips went to see who won. I like the little bit of suspense in the turn and river. What are we talking about anyway ... 1-2 seconds per all in hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your reasoning, but for a big multitabling ring gamer, this represents a significant drop in hourly hands played and, subsequently, a significant drop in hourly rate. You might not care, but that is the reasoning of most here.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:00 AM

More $100+ multis

A $100/90man SnG

HU Tables
Old 10-22-2006, 10:29 AM

PL Stud (and /8)
Old 10-22-2006, 10:56 AM

Already been done in MTTC, but more regular multis suited for Euros. In fact, more non-satelite multis period would be good.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:34 PM

Make it so that when I click the " game #xxx" link in table I can see the hand history of the hand currently being played out and not just the previous ones. Makes it's easier to follow the action.
It's kind of hard to keep up with the action when multitabeling full tables of PLO. So seeing who called the bets and who raises etc etc would be great.
Yeah I know I can set it so that I can see all the action in the chat window, but it's sort of hard check it in it.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:54 PM

Make a better tournament leaderboard with bonuses to more people.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:17 PM

Lee,

I'm an avid Stars player. Unfortunately today is Sunday. Sunday's on PokerStars mean one thing - that there are no tournaments worth playing that fit within the limitations of my bankroll.

I loathe Sundays because the tournament lineup on Stars today is absolutely horrendous.

I can find plenty of $1-$5 tournaments to play in throughout the day but there is only a total of one $10 NL freezeout and that is all. Please add more tournaments on Sunday for your mid-limit players to choose from. I get the impression that you are trying to push me to play satellites into the 1M guarantee, which simply doesn't interest me as it is well above my bankroll to play on a regular basis. In looking through the lobby the ONLY tournament I can find that interests me and is within my bankroll is the 7:45 $10 freezeout. I would really like to see some additional freezeouts in the $20-$100 range as well as the possibility of running some of the other guaranteed rebuy tournaments that run every other day of the week.

I realize that you probably look to remove some of the server load to ensure a smooth $1M tournament but there has to be some way that you can accomodate your middle limit players a little better.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:22 PM

It'd be nice if they nixed the 20% payout system for micro tourneys. :] Nobody wants to play hours to win 50 cents or whatever. Or have both 20% and regular payout tournaments. Or maybe 15% payout.

$1 STTS!!
And what's up with the rake on the 1.20? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2006, 03:33 PM

I'll second the "no tournaments for me on Sunday" and the "20% payout sucks".

I won't play those silly 20% payout tournaments anymore but everyone with a clue complained a lot when they brought them out and it didn't seem to make any difference.

IIRC, there's only one nightly NLHE $11 MTT that's not a 20% payout, it's the 19:45 start. Everything later than that uses the flat payout.

edit: heh, boo on me. Razz $11 tournament starting in 10 minutes. I'll play it every week if it runs!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:34 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

yes plz drop 20% payouts