Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 PM

Default is this legit?

I have used my own credit card to deposit real money into Stars, but is it legit for me to use a friend's credit card that has never deposited on Stars before to deposit the inital $50 to get the bonus and then all subsequent deposits will be from my credit card?
Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: is this legit?

You used you CC to deposit on Stars so right off the bat that CC can not be used on a second account.

Now if you used your card to deposit does this mean you already have a account and want a second one? If so then that violates the T&C.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:24 AM

uhh, i think you misunderstood me

I will create a new Stars account and use my friend's credit card to deposit the initial $50 to get the signup bonus and then all subsequent deposits (if necessary) will be using my credit card which has already been used to deposit real money on Stars.

not sure if this is OK or not
Old 10-13-2007, 03:59 AM

Sounds like Henry understood you perfectly. You're saying you want to start a second account to get the signup bonus. I suspect, as Henry said, this would be against their T&Cs.

Is this an attempt to get the bonus for a second time, or did you somehow not get it the first time? If it's the latter, perhaps an email to support might get it for you on your original account? It's worth a shot.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 AM

I wouldnt recommend it. Its too risky. You may get both account closed and all money confiscated.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will create a new Stars account and use my friend's credit card to deposit the initial $50 to get the signup bonus

[/ QUOTE ]
no it's not legit.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:18 PM

ok so thats not legit but if i do open a new account and deposit $50 with a friends CC and NEVER deposit again using my credit card everything should be OK.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:23 PM

Why go through the hassle and risk for only a $50 sign up bonus????? Does not make sense...
Old 10-13-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so thats not legit but if i do open a new account and deposit $50 with a friends CC and NEVER deposit again using my credit card everything should be OK.

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you plan on cashing out?

Again, if this is because you didn't get the signup, see if Stars can do anything. If not, like others said, this is pretty desperate for $50.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i do ... and NEVER deposit again using my credit card everything should be OK.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I do go to Sunny California, then I buy a gun then I rob a gas station (or more) and then I catch an air plane ... and never come back to the USA ... everything should be OK ... at least if they won't catch me in the meantime.

It's a scam. It's simple as that. I don't understand how can you think someone here will help you with it.

BTW. credit cards are reviewed more than everyhing else. If your friend isn't going to take the call when they call you (him) you are going to face a credit card fraud.
So either make sure he will confirm that transaction or prepare for a talk with police.

If you want to rob the local store at least don't take a bazooka.
You know you get into less trouble when it comes to a robbery than when it comes to an armed robbery, aren't you?