Old 11-29-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

i have reasons, let me quote them, one sec
Old 11-29-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have reasons, let me quote them, one sec

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get you people. One says I don't post enough content, another picks apart anything I do post... and points out a typo as an obvious reason for wolfishness? Is this because I said you seem defensive? You kept yelling serenity now or something... I didn't get it, you just seem way emotionally involved in the game. It isn't an insult, just an observation.

I would think, just as a thought... if there is a seer still, they would have viewed me by now. It is always hard to read a new player, so typically I'll pick one that I can't read for my view. I don't seem to have made anyone's safe list, so viewing me isn't a bad idea; however, lynching me before I try to get a handle on the players is just basically saying you don't want to play with me... I assume this is why you made a case here, but voted lastchance? Or at least I hope that is the case... because I'm not sure what to make of it.

still reading...

also I like the lists of people with opinions next to them, I'll do one of those once I finish reading.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:57 PM

Zurvan- he was a loyal NSA agent assigned to President Mitchell, he had a one shot ability to kill a disloyal NSA agent. He would die in the attempt but his target would only die if he was correct.

DustinG- he was a disloyal NSA agent, assigned to President Mitchell, he had the power to search for the President and got a peek each night that returned President/not President

Antidan- he was a disloyal NSA agent, assigned to the Vice President Christpher Wilson. Each night he got to peek one other player to determine whether or not they were the Vice President.

CinCity- she was the Revolution Computer Expert. each night she got the full role peek of a player of her choice.

NicholasP27- he was the body double for the Vice President Christopher Wilson. He would be seen by seers as the Vice President and would die instead if the Vice President was targeted for death.

DMK- he was the Revolution Leader Jon Bailey. If he was leading the lynch vote the second leading cadidate would be lynched in his stead. He was also able to communicate with the Revolution Military Leader Bill Franklin outside of the thread at any time.

Metsandfinsfan- he was Benjamin Michaels, Director of the NSA. Each night he could disconnect one person from the NSA computer systems. He knew the identities of the Government roles and was a loyal agent of the Government.

Revolution Soldiers with no special powers- Durron, Chuckleslovakian, Resnick, VoraciousReader, LuckayLuck, FCBLCornish

People left in the game:

Bulletproof Monk
Chim17
drzen
Epicurus
FMXDA
GetThere1Time
JennFox
jgunnip
Kokiri
Kristiefix
Kyro