Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Swings in NLCASH

[ QUOTE ]
you will have have a bigger downswing than 4 bi's, i don't care how well you game select enjoy running hot

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.
who wants to lay me odds for making it to 30k hands w/ out a downswing bigger than 4BI, how about 40k, or 50k, any takers?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:38 AM

You're crushing these games and you may be the world's best game selector. You'll still suffer +4 BI downswings. Why would you want to dispute that? It's just a fact of life, it has nothing to do with your abilities. I had a -60BB session in a LHE game I usually destroy a couple of days ago, but I was 0-for-7 with aces and kings. It happens. Last year I was gang-probing the Crypto 7CS game for +7.5BB/100 over 12,000 hands and thought I was God's mentor, when they hit me with a -250BB carnage over two sessions. Have you stumbled upon an anti-suckout charm? C'mon dude!

Cheers,

Smurf
Old 11-08-2007, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you will have have a bigger downswing than 4 bi's, i don't care how well you game select enjoy running hot

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.
who wants to lay me odds for making it to 30k hands w/ out a downswing bigger than 4BI, how about 40k, or 50k, any takers?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will have big downswings. Even if you select the game very well, villains will catch cards. 10 buyins up or down is pretty common for me.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whahaha, wait until you'll hit 20 buy-in downswing some day, no matter how good your playing.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could trust you for not taking out hh, etc, etc I would accept this for $5000.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:56 AM

he will try to outfold himself, and still lose 20 buy-ins, rofl.
I hope, he was joking.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could trust you for not taking out hh, etc, etc I would accept this for $5000.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would do that too. I don't know why you think you will only be a great player if you don't have that downswing. All the great players have that kind of a downswing. You think that 2+2ers have that downswings because we suck? LOL
Old 11-08-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be in for as much as I can afford if you could find a way to make this legit...which is unlikely.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be in for as much as I can afford if you could find a way to make this legit...which is unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that I wouldn't trust noone that he wouldn't make some adjustments in his data.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

u serious? how much money do you have?