Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Re: How to use Poker Tracker.

thats pokerroom right? pretty sure it does but you have to get the HH by email i think.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should now see a number that reflects both your traditional steals (Pokey method) and limpers plus blinds steal (dbitel extension). Since you (hopefully) already marked how well you did under traditional steals, you can add in how your additional steals are going. This number should be very postive. For me, it's over +1BB/hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

MT2R-

perhaps a silly question, but were you usuing AVG/HAND or BB/HAND when you posted it was +1?

also, were those FR stats or 6 max? i only ask because over 45k hands i steal very well, but when adding limpers my BB/hand only goes up like 2/10ths of a BB/hand (these are all 6 max hands)
Old 06-12-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats pokerroom right? pretty sure it does but you have to get the HH by email i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its PokerRoom, as well as Hollywood, etc.

There is a website that allows you to look up and go through HH's, so I was just wondering if HH#s would be enough? Or if you need to get them emailed, as you mentioned, or what. I'm having a hard time finding the answers on the PT site, but I'm also kind of stupid.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:45 AM

sorry, all i know is that they are supported. Not sure how to upload the HH
Old 06-30-2007, 10:18 PM

Hey,

i am playing .10 - .25 $ NL 6 max and i reviewed my PT database stats of about 40.000 hands with this guidelines. I managed to have a good and solid winrate of just under 8 PTBB/100 and most of the stats look good according to the guidelines, except two and i would appreciate advice on how to solve those leaks.

5. HEADS-UP PLAY: If i only change the number of players seeing the flop to the range of 2-2, then i get a positive BB/100. But when i select "No Raise" under "Pre-flop Raise" i get a negative (0.08) BB/100. How do i address this leak?

9. OFFSUITED CONNECTORS: When i check my BB/100 if look at my SUITED CONNECTORS i get a nice positive 0.47 BB/100 and i play alot of them, about 77% VPIP. But when i check my OFFSUITED CONNECTORS i get a negative (0.06). Can anyone help me with this leak, cause i think this number should be positive as well?
Old 07-01-2007, 01:07 AM

nice post
Old 07-11-2007, 08:01 PM

Hi everyone, first post.

I have known of 2+2 for as long as I have been playing poker with people other then my close friends, but never really felt the urge to post.

I was a member of another forum, but i was more there for general poker talk / poker entertainement / sillyness. Ive always known that for hard-core poker analysis by the brightest minds in the game to come to 2+2. It was too overwhelming at first (haha).

So, what I am wondering is if there is a way to combine the data from my account on PokerStars (9k hands tracked), with my account on FullTitl (2.5k hands tracked) and my account on PartyPoker (1k). ??

thanks
Old 07-11-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone, first post.

I have known of 2+2 for as long as I have been playing poker with people other then my close friends, but never really felt the urge to post.

I was a member of another forum, but i was more there for general poker talk / poker entertainement / sillyness. Ive always known that for hard-core poker analysis by the brightest minds in the game to come to 2+2. It was too overwhelming at first (haha).

So, what I am wondering is if there is a way to combine the data from my account on PokerStars (9k hands tracked), with my account on FullTitl (2.5k hands tracked) and my account on PartyPoker (1k). ??

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome, and yes there is. Under the General Info tab in your database there is a button that says "Aliases..." at the top of the page and a little to the right. By clicking on that button it will allow you to combine your names on different sites.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:27 PM

This is a great post and when I was running bad I looked it over and man it restored all confidence in myself.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:46 PM

phenomenal post