Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: 2+2 lame thread of the day

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's terribly common for people to cease being stupid in this particular way just because they're older.

It sounds to me like part of it is Alobar's thing, cause this was his young love common-law wife for whom a small but significant hole in his heart will always linger, and part of it is that he's been with the same girl for 3 years so a bit of the excitement has died down there and he's just got his head up his ass over a facebook invite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok im gonna give this a shot because i think that this is semi accurate. The reason i cant get over her is because i spent the first half of the relatinship doing everything i could to fk it up. then i spent the second half of the relationship doing everything i could to make up for it. When that ultimately failed it was devastating.

I still think about all the [censored] up stuff i did to her because i was 18 and wish i hadnt done it because she was a great girl. The girl i am with now is also good, but i could do without the emotional damage that this whole process has done to me, which i think is why i idealize girl #1.

I beat myself up for a year after we broke up over it. And when i find myself thinking about her for whatever reason i start doing it again. Thats why the facebook invite has me screwed up. Its not like im sitting here thinking ZOMG we are gonna get back together, its more like it just reminds me of my mistakes.