Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 08:23 PM

Default Moving up advice/learning curve advice?

I've played sngs on FT for quite some time now, and I would say it took me roughly 2k sngs to turn from a break even player to a +ev player (impatient I am not, persistence I got). I'm guessing that it took this long, mostly b/c my background is live cash play, and turning myself into an online sng player took a [censored] ton of work/adjusting. At my low point I had one 6.50 buy in and now am 8tabling the 24s.

So all in all, my career after becoming a +ev SNG player is <3k sngs (I know, a little too much background to get to my point, right?). Since my +ev sng career is still quite young, I was wondering if there was any sort of advice anyone had to give me relating to what to expect in my SNG future? Like what kind of real variance can I expect to experience? How easy/difficult is it to move up, and what's the learning curve?

This post may not belong here, and upon rereading it, I thought i might sound a little useless to some. Regardless, I'm curious about these things, and couldn't think of a better place to find answers.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Moving up advice/learning curve advice?

I'm not going to read this, I'm just going to lock it. There has already been three moving up threads in the last 24 hours. I should have locked the other two as well.

Search function: +official +moving in the last 6 months.
Closed Thread