Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Re: FPS or max value?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know you or anyone else in this AC hugfest, but the guy who posted this hand didn't seem like a brag to me. He probably thinks he made a mistake on the river if she checked behind and posted it to confirm that he made a mistake. I'm sure your friend who lost this hand is the greatest 20 and 40 player in the known universe, nobody cares
-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the fact that there were like 10 posts strictly about her I don't think that is true at all.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:40 PM

How do you know how many hours I've played with her?
Old 11-14-2006, 01:30 AM

lori is hot. i know nothing about her play.

edit: i actually go watch Smarty play for the sole purpose of checking out lori. Smarty is a donkey.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off you got the board completely wrong, which completely changes everything. But anyway...

Given that this is what you think the board is, the check on the river is CRIMINAL. You risk it getting checked behind if she has a pocket pair. If she had made a flush and gets check raised she just calls. If you bet into her made flush and 3 bet her raise she pays you off. Checking is horrible, and it's not really close.

[/ QUOTE ]

I replied to the mixed up baord stuff earliar, but the post got purged because I'm doing this from my phone. I already pointed out that I messed up writing out the flop but I was pretty sure about the suits. If that's wrong then there was no reason for me to post at all, because I posted it because I thought my river check was probably wrong.

As for it being a "brag" post, I don't know anyone on these boards and don't go out of my way to post or make myself known. I've only posted hands that I thought were interesting or where I was pretty sure I made a mistake and wanted to get some good feedback.

At this point the hand and feedback doesn't even matter if I [censored] up the history that bad. (I wrote it down two days later when I thought about and was thinking I might have screwed up.) But I appreciate it anyway. I never posted this to take shots at anyone's play or make myself look good. I'll try and do a better job of only posting hands where I have absolute specifics next time.