Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 11:09 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's supposed to happen when i click the txt button? i can click the 2p2 button and paste a 2p2 formatted HH into a text editor, but nothing seems to happen when i click txt. also i can't see rtf - i assume that's a slightly different version?

i love the new pop-up stats btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. An earlier version (unpublished, except for the screen capture) apparently had buttons for RTF, Text, and 2+2 HH formats, but the current released version does not have the RTF button.

I noticed that if I use the Text button to copy the HH info, it will not paste into Notepad, but it will paste into MS Word or Wordpad as an RTF. There are some variations possible in the formatting of text files, so maybe that is what is going on, or perhaps the Txt button really copies it as RTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been able to click on the window, select 2p2, and copy and paste into a .txt Notepad doc. Looks like it works very well. Have not tried the Txt option, however.

Not sure if it matters, but I use Vista.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been able to click on the window, select 2p2, and copy and paste into a .txt Notepad doc. Looks like it works very well. Have not tried the Txt option, however.

Not sure if it matters, but I use Vista.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I use the 2+2 button and paste to Notepad, it comes in with no line breaks.

I get very good formatting, etc. when I use the Txt button and then paste to Wordpad. A thing of great beauty and precision.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:43 PM

Sorry about the text. I thought I could paste rtf into a text window and it would work OK - minus the formatting obv. Looks like I was wrong.

[ QUOTE ]

The program is crashing almost every time I click on the stats to bring up the popup detailed stats window. [fulltilt]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have the latest version? V1.11a

[ QUOTE ]

Lately PAHUD has been freezing up on me when i 4 table making me ctrl alt delte the process and reload it. Does RTHUD have the same problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mainly play on Stars and the latest version seems pretty stable. I test on FTP before posting a version, but not 1000 hand multi-tabling sessions.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, i play poker on my laptop but datamine on my desktop (PokerTracker is on each and seperate databases). How would i set this up to read both of them...is it possible? Should i just set it up on the datamining machine and have it watch the FTP hands and the have them moved to another folder so PT can auto import still?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd have PT import on the mining machine and have it move the files into another folder. You could have RT do the samething, but if you aren't playing on that machine, but still want to have the hands in PT it makes sense to have PT import them.

Then move the files over to the laptop and import to RT by setting the archive folder to wherever you moved them and rebuilding without clearing the database.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The program is crashing almost every time I click on the stats to bring up the popup detailed stats window. [fulltilt]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have the latest version? V1.11a

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using 1.11a now and still get the crashes. I was able to recreate it once by trying to click open the player detail window near the exact moment a mouseover stat window opened... but since I was busy playing that was the most I messed around with it.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:15 PM

OK I can get it to happen too. I moved the mouse out of the popup area and click left at the same time.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question:
Does RT keep a database? If so where is it stored?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops it looks as if I wasn't saving absolute or UB databases. I'll post a version tomorrow with the fixes as well as the popup window crash.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:13 AM

mikechops: This looks awesome, I'm seriously considering switching from PAHUD.

Questions: 1. Does the program have a lobby where all open tables are listed with table averages ?

2. Would it be possible to detect tables open in other user areas of Windows as well, and add them to the tables list? (this'd be a great table selection tool)
Old 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM

IS there a way to only display hands from a certain limit ? E.g. i donīt want to see NL10 stats but only NL25 stats after moving up. I tried the "Filter" option, but īdonīt understand what it does. Thx.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IS there a way to only display hands from a certain limit ? E.g. i donīt want to see NL10 stats but only NL25 stats after moving up. I tried the "Filter" option, but īdonīt understand what it does. Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just started using RealTime last night (and really like it so far!) so I'm not positive but wouldn't you just put $0.25 for Min and MaxBB in the filter?

Guess I should have read the ****ing manual:

"You can filter imported hands by number of players and the blind size. Please note this only affects hands imported after you change the filter. If you want the whole database to reflect the changes, you need to rebuild from the archived hand histories."
Old 10-26-2007, 03:06 PM

Yes, there is some useful info in the readme file. It might help to have a link to the readme.rtf from the RT Help Menu. I am not sure if that is technically feasible, since the location of the file will vary on each computer, but maybe since it is in the same folder as the .exe it would be possible. It currently has a link to the RT HUD website, but the readme files are sometimes version specific.