Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: NBC Heads up 4/29

[ QUOTE ]
How do you say annoying douche in the Spanish? IT'S HUMBERTO! HUMBERTOOOOOO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Annoying is too kind of a word choice. Douche though is more on target.

- T
Old 04-29-2007, 08:02 PM

Andy Block and Johnny Chan apparantly dress each other or something. Seriously wtf was he wearing? Also everytime I see Phil Gordon on TV he looks like a bigger douche.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:00 PM

Both the cards and the %'s are smaller than PAD's better graphics. I guess they want to reduce the clutter so we can concentrate on the players instead of the poker.

They also only really feature one or two matchups. The others are just used for filler like they were in PPT,Aussie Millions etc. They didn't even show what hand Annie Duke busted out on, but at least they showed lady wrestler Kristy Bone Crusher Gazes lift and crush Isabelle No Mercy Mercier. Before the crushing (BC), Mercier had 4% body fat,however, after the crushing (AC), she only had 1%.

If David Benyamine ever plays against Kristy, he could lose something like 40 lbs. with just one of her lift crushes. No need to exercise. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 10:35 PM

The graphics are small, I had to squint to see that Gabe is down $7M.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Humberto Brenes may be the single reason I stop watching televised poker.

[/ QUOTE ] if he is playing Im not watching.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:31 AM

Good form, good figure.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:42 AM

That's Clonie Gowen (as a brunette) jumping in the background. She dates Shannon's ex-hubby I think. All friendly. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2007, 06:41 AM

I'm pretty sure its Annie Duke who's dating him, not Clonie.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:45 AM

Greet'n fellers.

I reckon you jokes won't believe truth when it is starring you in the eyes, but I'ma shoot it anyways. Thats just how Frankie is.

Winter of 2005, Frankie gets a phone call from Clonie. Frankie has never heard of her, but she has heard of him. She said I took four buy ins off her at a game of no limit 8 card stud 2s and 6s were wild. She asked for forgiveness, and would like to talk out a deal.

Having my wife pass the day before, may have swayed me against my instinct, but I was horny as hell so I agreed to talk. I met her at a motel in Oklahoma:

Now I had been in hiding for 7 strait years, my fame had taken over my life. I'll get to the point; I had my way with her, and she enjoyed it. Frankie took the picture after he was done with her. Look at her face and you know it was Frankie.

She offered me spot with the Full Tilt staff, after all Tilt had been searching for Frankie since the very birth, but Frankie declined, show is for fish; Frankie's a shark.

Frankie later sold this picture to a degenerate by the name of Fredrick Neema, after all, the guy owns the motel, and I owed him one.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Greet'n fellers.

I reckon you jokes won't believe truth when it is starring you in the eyes, but I'ma shoot it anyways. Thats just how Frankie is.

Winter of 2005, Frankie gets a phone call from Clonie. Frankie has never heard of her, but she has heard of him. She said I took four buy ins off her at a game of no limit 8 card stud 2s and 6s were wild. She asked for forgiveness, and would like to talk out a deal.

Having my wife pass the day before, may have swayed me against my instinct, but I was horny as hell so I agreed to talk. I met her at a motel in Oklahoma:

Now I had been in hiding for 7 strait years, my fame had taken over my life. I'll get to the point; I had my way with her, and she enjoyed it. Frankie took the picture after he was done with her. Look at her face and you know it was Frankie.

She offered me spot with the Full Tilt staff, after all Tilt had been searching for Frankie since the very birth, but Frankie declined, show is for fish; Frankie's a shark.

Frankie later sold this picture to a degenerate by the name of Fredrick Neema, after all, the guy owns the motel, and I owed him one.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is still painfully unfunny.