Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-03-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: AHK: how to read PokerStars Lobby? ( source code reward or maybe c

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A

Also as I have previously posted, myself I have a cash game opener.. I just don't want it out there until Stars sorts out the datamining issue. Saying that, if someone posted one and charged for it I'd obv. release mine straight away to avoid ppl being ripped off.. but in the current state I don't want to be the one introducing such technology to the public that can so easily be abused against Stars TOS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

There is a cash game opener that someone is charging for:

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Is it not banned?

looks like an all-in-one opener and dataminer tool to me... it does mean I'd hardly be advancing the availability of mining by releasing an auto-opener tho... suppose I best shoot an email to Stars and tidy up my code [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, I sent to your email a working script that reads the player lists on stars. Right now, that is all it does (gather the player list of all tables). It is a little bit faster than previously as I optimized the ReadArea function specifically for stars. Anymore optimization would be overkill as the script can read the list faster than the next list loads from stars server..

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had a play with this...

unfortunately it seems to get stuck on the first table it reads [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It obviously works (It gets the name of the #1 table perfectly) but does not proceed further [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can't figure why it is getting stuck, hopefully fresh eyes in the morning will help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:02 PM

IDEA: while playing you close the tables yourself (by leaving). But you don't if you are datamining while sleeping. If you implement limit and do NOT implement the "close empty/bad tables" feature then it's unusable for dataminers.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a cash game opener that someone is charging for:

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL they even charge twice as what I intended. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Is it not banned?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, if they don't mean by "SHH" the "IHH".

But it's definitely against the T&C and that's why it's unusable while playing.
So sad you can use it free while you aren't logged in and break the T&C. But if you wanna use it in a legal way you are in trouble [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

That's why we really need some Table Opener that won't break the T&C (probably with a limit of opened tables).
Old 11-04-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

unfortunately it seems to get stuck on the first table it reads [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It obviously works (It gets the name of the #1 table perfectly) but does not proceed further [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can't figure why it is getting stuck, hopefully fresh eyes in the morning will help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does it only read the table name or does it also get all the players? I occationally have problems with it selecting a table with no players (which it shouldn't be doing) and getting stuck as it never sees the player list get refreshed as it is constantly empty. I believe there needs to be an extra check after a PageDown scroll to check when the next table is loaded as it must be grabbing the previous table and see that there are players at the table when there really are not.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:23 PM

@freecard4all

are you working on the pokerstars sng opener or is that just dave?
Old 11-04-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does it only read the table name or does it also get all the players? I occationally have problems with it selecting a table with no players (which it shouldn't be doing) and getting stuck as it never sees the player list get refreshed as it is constantly empty. I believe there needs to be an extra check after a PageDown scroll to check when the next table is loaded as it must be grabbing the previous table and see that there are players at the table when there really are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just (perfectly, instantly) adds the name of the table, then stops (no players). It doesn't seems to make any difference if I select another table manually (to force a playerlist refresh).
Old 11-04-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It just (perfectly, instantly) adds the name of the table, then stops (no players). It doesn't seems to make any difference if I select another table manually (to force a playerlist refresh).

[/ QUOTE ]
This tell me it is getting stuck in the following loop:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> t := TV_Add(table, 0, "Bold")
ControlGetPos, px, py, , , %PokerStars_PlayerList%
Loop { ; check if player list has been refreshed, wait if not
local bgr := Display_getPixel(context, px, py)
if Display_IsBlue(bgr, v)
break
Display_DeleteWindowCapture(device, context, pixels)
Sleep, 100
Display_CreateWindowCapture(device, context, pixels)
}</pre><hr />
Display_IsBlue(bgr, v) probably needs to be changed to Display_IsDark(bgr, v)

Is the selected row color not blue for you? The IsDark function should work for any opaque color.

Edit: Actually, it could be getting stuck trying to select the next table
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> ; load next player list before reading the current player list
y := PokerStars_SelectNextTable(minPlayers, true)
PokerStars_ReadPlayerList(context, t)</pre><hr />
Those are the lines immediately following the forementioned loop. It is obviously not getting to the PokerStars_ReadPlayerList line, so it could be getting stuck in the PokerStars_SelectNextTable function.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you working on the pokerstars sng opener or is that just dave?

[/ QUOTE ]
just dave. I have no clue how to read the pokerstars lobby.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it does mean I'd hardly be advancing the availability of mining by releasing an auto-opener tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

MORE THAN THAT Someone already posted a script that opens top most 30 tables from the lobby (basically the script I intended to realese to make you feel beter you don't invent datamining)

Now you can release your script without any doubt cause you won't make datamining any easier than what is available...
Old 11-05-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This tell me it is getting stuck in the following loop:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> t := TV_Add(table, 0, "Bold")
ControlGetPos, px, py, , , %PokerStars_PlayerList%
Loop { ; check if player list has been refreshed, wait if not
local bgr := Display_getPixel(context, px, py)
if Display_IsBlue(bgr, v)
break
Display_DeleteWindowCapture(device, context, pixels)
Sleep, 100
Display_CreateWindowCapture(device, context, pixels)
}</pre><hr />
Display_IsBlue(bgr, v) probably needs to be changed to Display_IsDark(bgr, v)

Is the selected row color not blue for you? The IsDark function should work for any opaque color.

Edit: Actually, it could be getting stuck trying to select the next table
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> ; load next player list before reading the current player list
y := PokerStars_SelectNextTable(minPlayers, true)
PokerStars_ReadPlayerList(context, t)</pre><hr />
Those are the lines immediately following the forementioned loop. It is obviously not getting to the PokerStars_ReadPlayerList line, so it could be getting stuck in the PokerStars_SelectNextTable function.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, found the trouble [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I didn't have to edit anything, but your explanation helped me pinpoint it.

For me, after moving to a new table, it selects player 2 on the player list - therefore gets stuck in the loop you pointed at, since it looks for player1 to be highlighted.

If I rapidly click on player1, it works a treat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Now to try and figure why... I changed my desktop to standard XP theme (my initial guess) and this did not help [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dave.