Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Andy black at EPT

I went to rail a friend of mine in the EPT London main event today, and there were some pretty big names there, Noah Boeken, Daniel Negreanu, and Patrik Antonius who I might mention is even more arousing in real life.

Anyway, I wanted to tell the sad story of how Andy Black is a huge fish and a moron. Even before the cards were dealt he was giving the dealer a whole lot of crap because the dealer was pulling the blinds into the middle of the table before the hand. Andy went on this lame tirade about how "this isnt a cash game" and how "its essential because position is so important in the game of hold'em" and if you pool the blinds in you won't know where your position is on the table. I was going to yell out "thats what the [censored] button is for Andy you moron" but didn't have the cohones.

So the table next to the one my friend (and Andy Black) is on is where DN is sitting along with Liz Liu (name?) and obv there are a bunch of cameras around the place filming them, with DN chatting to LL in his usual way. Anyway Andy Black is not really happy that nobody is taking any notice of him, because how can they not know that he went deep in the WSOP zomg he is teh famous. So every single thing that LL would say to DN Andy would yell some dumb comment at the top of his voice across the whole room making himself look even more ridiculous for wearing a t-shirt with a giant picture of Eminem on it. Everyone was looking at him like wtf dude, seriously shut up.

Andy busted out when he raised from the cutoff and a pretty decent scandinavian guy overbet shoves from the BB. Andy tanks a bit and says to the guy "are you strong?" and the guy goes "maybe". Andy quickly says "that means you have a small PP I INSTACALL". He tables QTo LOL NH SIR and doesn't hold up against AK.

So yeah just thought I'd share seeing as I used to think he was halfway decent.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Andy black at EPT

Andy Black would make a poor father
Old 09-26-2007, 07:29 PM

Didn't he 4-bet Tex Barch all-in with KJo in the ME for like a trillion chips when they were down to 2 tables?

No surprise here.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't he 4-bet Tex Barch all-in with KJo in the ME for like a trillion chips when they were down to 2 tables?

No surprise here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. But QTo >> KJo clearly
Old 09-26-2007, 07:36 PM

This is the same guy the imploded during the TOC. Nothing about how bad he plays surprises me.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:37 PM

I was just surprised that he's also a giant wankhole
Old 09-26-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No surprise here.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was on the final table bubble, Barch had JJ and held. I think it was said that Black had 33% of chips at the final table with i think 5 people left and he obv. didn't win.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Andy quickly says "that means you have a small PP I INSTACALL

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM

I refuse to believe Andy Black is bad. He made the FT of the ME ffs.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So every single thing that LL would say to DN Andy would yell some dumb comment at the top of his voice across the whole room making himself look even more ridiculous for wearing a t-shirt with a giant picture of Eminem on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not many people are aware of just how popular eminem is in the buddhist community.