Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF

Old 03-28-2007, 05:07 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

everyone in the oot post is asking what i did, and i cant respond there, so i will have to post it here. When I first started playing internet pokers in 2003 before i found 2p2, my roommate and i started playing on pacific poker. after awhile, he said, hey, lets play on the same table, i thought it would be fun, so i said okay. we played some .05/.1 limit table and if i had aces or somesuch i would say "hey dude, fold! i have aces!". it took us about 2 weeks to realize this was retarded in lots of ways. so we stopped doing this. I posted that pacific poker had an obvious flaw since you could sit at the same table from the same IP address in the zoo. Grannymae decided that i was the worst cheating scum on the face of the planet and then decided to troll me for years. Recently, i got temp banned for doing one thing that was even slightly trollish back to grannymae, not that this site ever subscribes to double standards or anything...

anyways, thats what i did. i apologized and i dont cheat anymore. originally i said we made money. i have no idea if that is actually true or not. again, i apologize for doing it and i think it was a poor decision on my part.

yeah, feel free to xpost this to oot or whatever.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:54 PM

i had no problem with it when i was younger. you get lazy and comfortable in relationships that really arent that important.

now i would never do it, ive actually had nightmares in which i have cheated on my current gf and had to tell her.

i think getting older and just maturing changed it for me.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PITTM is a cheater, he always will be a cheater and I'll never respect him ever. He'll no doubt profess he's a non-cheater but everybody knows what kind of douchebag scum he is. He's also fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you also very fat?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:13 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

not really. im 6'1" 215. so not really fat, but certainly not skinny either.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:44 PM

RJ's big.
Schneider's fast.
RJ's big.
Schneider's fast.
RJ'S BIG
SCHNEIDER'S FAST
RJ IS BIG
WHILE SCHNEIDER IS FAST

DO YOU [censored] GET IT
DO YOU [censored] UNDERSTAND
Old 03-29-2007, 04:08 AM

Ive never been cheated on and sometime I wonder how I would respond. Sometimes, I think I would just leave and never talk to her again, and other times I think I would just shrug my shoulders and say whatever, forget it. ((assuming she confronted me out of guilt and felt bad about it, not if I found out about it on my own))

fwiw, she has told me many times that if I ever leave or cheat on her that she will wait five years to show me what true love is. holla! (j/k)
Old 03-29-2007, 04:26 AM

i think that most people probably regret cheating, because the actual sex probably isnt as powerful as the fantasy and temptation of doing it. I think the latter is what drives people crazy and fills their brain, not the actual physical pleasures of the act.

I think that is why you always see people stopping on TV right before it happens. The moments before sex is going to start - this is actually what they crave. Then reality sets in and they want to get the [censored] out of there - or am I way off?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think that is why you always see people stopping on TV right before it happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... do you actually think that TV corresponds to real life?

And in your previous post you said that you've never been cheated on. How do you know?
Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 AM

Ads,

1. I do think TV corrsponds to real life here, and that many people stop prematurely.

2. That I know of.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:24 AM

my personal view and experience on this matter is this:

i used to cheat on all my girlfriends from junior high through the beginning of college. usually just found someone new, more interesting, whatever, did what i want, broke up with the old one, etc. etc.

then i met the girl that i married and have never cheated or wanted to really at all, ever. i used to work in a job that had a ton of temptation as well and it was never really a problem. i could go into details on this part, but it would just seem like a brag post and it is not. i used to literally have drunk college girls throw themselves at me on a nightly basis and cheating never seemed like an option. i liken it now to cutting off my own arm. sure i could do it, but it is NOT EVER going to happen. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i have been married almost 6 years and i really feel like the cheating part or just doing what you want comes from still searching for happiness and contentment in a relationship. once you have it you quit looking. i don't think cheating is about the sex very often at all.

any questions about this subject or my opinion on it and i would be happy to answer. i just think a time comes that you mature and care about someone and would not want to hurt them or do anything dishonest in your relationship with them. some people never find this and keep searching using some very bad methods (cheating, being selfish) some people never grow up, but cheating isn't something you have to do forever, you have choices, everyone does.

later. J.