Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 08:24 PM
PokerIsForGeeks PokerIsForGeeks is offline
Member

Default Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

This needs badder adder in a big way.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:42 PM
AdamDenick AdamDenick is offline

Location: Rebuilding

I like what I've seen so far.
Also, for the guys I was using an auto message sender, but quickly aborted that due to sending them to guys. It didn't have a gender seperator for the message sender.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:44 PM
siccjay siccjay is offline

Location: Aqua Man That Hoe!

The chick in your friends list is awesome.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Tony_P Tony_P is offline

Location: Astoria, NY

[ QUOTE ]
RE: RE: RE: No Subject
Body: too bad your not really tom you dumb [censored], good try though.

From: *cora d*
Date: Apr 29, 2006 4:23 PM

um, are you serious?

Old 04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Thythe Thythe is offline

Location: Tempe

Can we get a quick Cliff Notes on who this "Tom" is?
Old 04-30-2006, 10:04 PM
N 82 50 24 N 82 50 24 is offline

Location: thepokerdb

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get a quick Cliff Notes on who this "Tom" is?

[/ QUOTE ]

quick version: he started myspace and is automatically added to every new account as a "friend"
Old 04-30-2006, 10:05 PM
d-baggery d-baggery is offline

Location: let\'s go

heh, i have repeatedly denied Tom's advances and attempts to befriend me. NEVAR!!!
Old 04-30-2006, 10:23 PM
N 82 50 24 N 82 50 24 is offline

Location: thepokerdb

[ QUOTE ]
heh, i have repeatedly denied Tom's advances and attempts to befriend me. NEVAR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i immediately de-friended him... just because i could
Old 04-30-2006, 10:33 PM
golfinguy5 golfinguy5 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
is this a joke....cuz i actually have no idea what you are talking about.... i have nothing at all offensive on my sight at all.

Old 04-30-2006, 10:41 PM
N 82 50 24 N 82 50 24 is offline

Location: thepokerdb

[...]

Haha, that's awesome. Makes me want to login and take a look at the messages.
Closed Thread