Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 11:41 AM

Default Re: -200 BB days (LC)

[ QUOTE ]

I think the worst days are when u are a bit tired or unfocused and have a bad feeling about it all, already when u sit down. But u still sit down cause u promised urself to play 3 hours. And then u quickly lose 100BB, u say to urself: ok now i gotta leave, but u keep playing and hit a few good hands and are only 35BB down, and now u think about leaving againg, cause u really dont play very well, but u stay, u want to be breakeven, and 45 min later u are down 130BB... I hate myself for sittind down in the first place, and for not leaving first time, and even more for not doing it the second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This exactly happenned to me 2 days ago
Old 08-30-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think the worst days are when u are a bit tired or unfocused and have a bad feeling about it all, already when u sit down. But u still sit down cause u promised urself to play 3 hours. And then u quickly lose 100BB, u say to urself: ok now i gotta leave, but u keep playing and hit a few good hands and are only 35BB down, and now u think about leaving againg, cause u really dont play very well, but u stay, u want to be breakeven, and 45 min later u are down 130BB... I hate myself for sittind down in the first place, and for not leaving first time, and even more for not doing it the second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This exactly happenned to me 2 days ago

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this twice last week.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i made out with a 13 year old when i was 21. also boned a 17 year old in munich on a hotel stairwell when i was 22.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would probably do a 17 year old, can't say i would make out with a 13 yr old

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive seen 13 yr old girls going on 21, and Ive seen 13 yr old girls going on 10. When I was younger(18-21), I was so freakin horny that I wouldnt be able to resist the invitation of making out with the former. I would not make out with the latter. But this is precisely what Im talking about when I say I feel lucky I never got caught for "statutory love". When I was younger I would risk my own way of life just to get some ass. In my corrupted horny mind the return to risk ratio was sufficiently high enough that I completely disregarded the risk side of the equation altogether, ie the odds of ending up in jail. That was just plain stupid, and I am glad I left that recklessly horny stage long ago. Dont get me wrong, I still think 15 year old girls are hot, but now Im too lazy/not horny enough to do anything about it, and I like that. If a hot 15 year old somehow came on to me right now I might have a problem, but luckily for me Im not good looking, so it is extremely unlikely that I will have to face this dilemma ever again.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:42 PM

yeah i really had no idea she was 13 until my roommate heard from his 19 year old girlfriend that it was her best friend's little sister. she looked 17 or so, i guess. i'm a dirtball.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed gehrig if I win 20 bets I consider the day a resounding success and go back to bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I also need to be more motivated when winning, I really to heavily on 'hatred' fuel...

Hard to hate when your winning...

JT
Old 08-31-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for me its because i quit when i'm up like 100bb and keep playing when down.....?

[/ QUOTE ]
i wish i could force myself to play long enough to have +100BB sessions

[/ QUOTE ]

You will have 100BB+ sessions once you accept my challange. When we going to play our 4 tables of HU?

-Crazy Mike
Old 08-31-2007, 10:52 AM

ive been in bed sick for the last 24 hrs

im gonna go to sleep soon if i feel better when im awake i'll be on and willing to play if not then sunday at the earliest
Old 08-31-2007, 10:54 AM

gehrig if you guys play today can you please win really fast? Mike said he was totally free today and I'd rather much start a game with him in it around home than drive all the way to LA for Commerce gambol.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:12 PM

Why the [censored] would you play 4 tables of HUHU? Cramming the most variance into the shortest amount of time sounds like fun, sort of like trying to see who can hit the highest pop-up. It's nice and all, but what's the point?
Old 08-31-2007, 06:13 PM

o.O 13 year old girls and dogs with jars of peanut butter? Not quite "dear penthouse" letters eh Miles?