Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Changing my FullTilt affiliate from Reduce the Rake

I'm so upset with FullTilt's utter lack of response that I felt like posting some of their response. Honestly, after seeing this and what jcmoussa went through I'm not sure I even want to play on FullTilt. Here are the last few emails in my exchange with the FullTilt representative.

-------------------------------

Is this some kind of sick joke? I'm forced to play underneath a guy who stole 3 grand from me? I have repeatedly asked him to pay me the money he owes me and he has either ignored me or made up excuses, including claiming that he is out of business. I know it's impossible that no one has complained about him because he stole a lot of money from at least 30 or so 2+2 members who spoke up on the website alone. See this thread, and take note of the replies that Tim made to all of the people he stole from. Ignoring them for a while and then taunting all of the people he stole from.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...0&fpart=all

If you can't switch me off of Tim please forward this matter to a supervisor or someone who can. I can't believe any poker site would do business with a guy like Tim, and am even more incredulous that one would turn away a high volume client out of obligation to such a criminal.

--------------------------

We have contacted your affiliate and he has explained that Rakeback was lost when Party Poker pulled out of the American market. A lot of players suffered for this reason. Tim has always paid Rakeback payments with FullTilt and if you also start playing then you will too receive Rakeback.

We cannot move your account over to another affiliate because of the agreement we have with your current affiliate. Only if Tim contacts us and asks that you be removed from his affiliate account can we take any action.

-------------------------

Tim is lying.

This debacle occured last February, over 6 months before Party pulled out of the US market. He withheld both January's and February's payments while claiming all along he was going to be making them. He even delayed announcing that he wasn't going to pay anyone until mid-march, right after Party's huge accelr8or promo came to an end. Check the dates on that thread I sent you (note, his posts are under the username "TFlo"...do these really look like the posts of someone you want to be doing business with?).

Honestly, if I were you I'd take away all his players, but that's your prerogative...I just want to be switched to a reputable affiliate who has not already stolen from me once. Right now, I'm playing at pokerstars and some smaller sites, such as wpx, and I'd like to add FullTilt, possibly as my main site.

You may wonder why I haven't been playing at FullTilt for the past year. I assure you that a large part of this reason is that I am signed up under Tim, and 1) I cannot stomach earning even more money for someone who has stolen from me 2) I know Tim cannot be trusted to follow through with his payment responsibilities.

Maybe Tim hasn't had any problems with FullTilt yet, and maybe the only people still playing under him are his personal friends, but you must understand from my point of view, it simply doesn't make sense for me to play under Tim (Fool me once shame on Tim, fool me twice shame on me.)

---------------------------

Finally, after almost a week with no response to this email, I asked for a reply and received, simply:

We are not moving your player account over to another affiliate.

Regards

They weren't the least bit concerned about the blatant bold-faced, easy-to-disprove lie that Tim told them when explaining his Party problems.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:23 PM

Jon, Full Tilt payments are automated you have nothing to worry about. If you still have a problem I am willing to remove you from my tracker and have you moved to a different affiliate if it means that much to you.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:45 AM

Ban this piece of [censored] already!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:55 AM

Off topic but if affiliates have the capability to remove someone from their tracker and moved to another affiliate at FT, then why the hell can't PSO switch my non revenue sharing account over to a rakeback account. I don't want to switch affiliates, just get some damn rakeback.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Off topic but if affiliates have the capability to remove someone from their tracker and moved to another affiliate at FT, then why the hell can't PSO switch my non revenue sharing account over to a rakeback account. I don't want to switch affiliates, just get some damn rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they already gave you free stuff for it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they already gave you free stuff for it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...well I understand that. I proposed starting with a negative MGR to offset the inital gift I received. As it is now, I haven't played on FT in months and won't as long as no rakeback available.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:46 PM

i don't think the affiliate can switch you over once they have you tracked as a sign up bonus.

if they original signed you up as a revenue share but gave you a bonus, that's another story
Old 03-14-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...well I understand that. I proposed starting with a negative MGR to offset the inital gift I received. As it is now, I haven't played on FT in months and won't as long as no rakeback available.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in exactly the same situation. The problem could be that PSO might only get a one-time CPA payment...I'm not too sure how that works. If so, they wouldn't be getting a portion of the rake, and therefore would have no way of paying RB to us.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in exactly the same situation. The problem could be that PSO might only get a one-time CPA payment...I'm not too sure how that works. If so, they wouldn't be getting a portion of the rake, and therefore would have no way of paying RB to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thats how it works with PSO. Just seems like FT would work with them to switch people like us over to a revenue share account to get us to play there again. Right now, everyone loses if we don't play there at all.