Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 09:32 AM

Default ThisIsTheNuts and RakeTheRake Assuming RakeBackRUs Accounts

http://www.thisisthenuts.com/rbackrus_transfers.html

If you have an account that is linked to RakeBackRUs for rakeback, ThisIsTheNuts and RakeTheRake have worked out a process for you to convert your account and we will honor your RakeBackRUs offer. Please link to the page above for instructions.

Depending on which site(s) you are converting, either TITN or RakeTheRake will pay you for all October activity and going forward. Our goal is to complete these payments by Nov 17th.

RakeTheRake will be contacting players to coordinate all payments for play prior to October that RakeBackRUs has not already paid. Please DO NOT email us on issues relating to play PRIOR to October.

The only thing that TITN and RakeBackRUs will not be assuming are the referrals that you were receiving from RakeBackRus.

Please be discretionary on what you need to email us about because the instructions are pretty straight forward. There is obviously going to be an email flood and if you would work with us in that regard it would be most helpful.

Lastly, RakeBackRUs worked out this agreement with TITN and RakeTheRake because he wanted to make sure his customers were handled professionally and continued to receive rakeback. I have read a lot of posts by guys who assumed the worst of Chad when the details on this were still being worked out and could not be announced. Now that it can be discussed publicy, I want to be the first to say that his goal from day 1 was to work out something that looked out for his players.

Alex
TITN
Old 11-08-2006, 10:01 AM

Default Re: ThisIsTheNuts and RakeTheRake Assuming RakeBackRUs Accounts

Someone just asked a few questions in another thread that they posted before they saw this one. I think our post answers all of his questions except this one:

Should I tranfer accounts on sites that no longer allow U.S. players if I live in the U.S.?

Answer: No harm in doing so and if anything changes in that regard down the line you will still have your rakeback in place.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:07 AM

Just one that wasn't really answered. I have referal commisions that was earned in October (about $25). I know you will not be paying RakebackRUS referrals commisions. But is this money just gone or do I need to contact Rakebackrus for payment?
Old 11-08-2006, 11:52 AM

In my opinion, if he had his players interests in mind he would have kept them better informed among other things. The only reason I can see for not doing that is to stop a mass exodus that would cause his site to lose value. I see very little difference in what he did than what Betholdem is still doing.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:53 AM

TITN and RakeTheRake will not be paying referral commissions to RakeBackRUs customers that were previously paid by RakeBackRUs.

Both TITN and RakeTheRake have referral programs to pay for new referrals however.

The issue is with regards to the complexity of the tranfer of who referred which customer and if a referral alreay had an account on TITN or RakeBackRUs would they still get referral credit and if there was a referrer on RakebackRUs and a referrer on TITN or RakeTheRake for the same customer who would get the credit.

The total amount paid monthly in referral commissions to RakeBackRUs referrers really wasn't the issue because it isn't that large in total.

There were just too many administrative hurdles and quagmires in working thru it to even attemp to convert the referral credits from RakeBackRUs system to the TITN or RakeTheRake systems and to do so would have complicated the core mission of simply getting the rakeback paid for RakeBackRUs customers.

I am very sorry but it was a hard call we had to make and the only practical solution to ensure a smooth transitio and it is a firm decision.

Alex
TITN
Old 11-08-2006, 01:53 PM

How are you tracking the people who haven't received account registration yet ? I signed up with them a few days ago and haven't received any info yet.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:58 PM

I realize I will not receive credit for referral commisions going forward and thank you for the explanation.

What I'm asking is the $27 or so that it says I'm owed in my Rakerbackrus account from september and October from referrals. Will this be paid by RakebackRUS, or is this Chad's parting gift...
Old 11-08-2006, 08:53 PM

So you guys are starting a "new" month on November 7th, and we will be getting paid from October 1st until November 6th on the 15th of this month? Thats what it looks like, but I may be wrong.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:59 PM

I wish you guys would pick a thread to post a question to and let me respond once. Please see my reply to the other thread.

Thanks

TITN
Old 11-08-2006, 10:03 PM

I did it there first, and then saw that this was probably more the place to post it. You guys are doing a great job thus far. Within a few hours all my stats were updated, and I was only confused at how they were divided, but you cleared that up. Getting paid on the 15th never felt so good. Thanks again.