absolute poker 20 19.42%
bodog 5 4.85%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Imrahil Imrahil is offline

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Default Re: the official lilholdem 10k HU showdown thread

I hope DN posts everything about this on his blog. That would be so awesome.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:36 PM
jessicaalbiel jessicaalbiel is offline

why isnt dn pushing every hand when he has a 19-1 chip lead
Old 09-02-2007, 07:37 PM
skillgambler skillgambler is offline

hes waitin for his opponent to come back, so he can crush him back down.

because hes a mean person, ya know#?
Old 09-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Crazy Porto Crazy Porto is offline

Location: Netherlands

bc the blinds are 50?
Old 09-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Imrahil Imrahil is offline

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thank you.

I never luckeyjimm like that but it was Daniel Negranu and because he reads the chat I couldn't help but try and get a reaction out of him. Hopefully he will post this in his blog and I can have a good lol over it.

PS support rocks.

Mike

P.S. - Someone at PS may have accidentally doomswitched me today. Could I have it reversed to a boomswitch? At least just disable the boom switch. I can make enough $$ running normally.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Imrahil Imrahil is offline

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

[ QUOTE ]
why isnt dn pushing every hand when he has a 19-1 chip lead

Old 09-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Rob121 Rob121 is offline

Location: cardrunners FTW

I win.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:41 PM
hellmuth88 hellmuth88 is offline

Location: [x] checkbox

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

I never luckeyjimm like that but it was Daniel Negranu and because he reads the chat I couldn't help but try and get a reaction out of him. Hopefully he will post this in his blog and I can have a good lol over it.

PS support rocks.

Mike

P.S. - Someone at PS may have accidentally doomswitched me today. Could I have it reversed to a boomswitch? At least just disable the boom switch. I can make enough $$ running normally.

>From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>
>To: mike2060@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: LET ME CHAT OR ELSE
>Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:31:15 -0400
>
>Hello Michael,
>
>Your chat was removed, as well as many other people's, because the chat
>window was being flooded by Observers at Daniel Negreanu's table. While
>there was not anything offensive said, it was all very disruptive, and
>this sort of flooding is against our rules.
>
>It's OK to chat with the Team PokerStars players, but when it gets out of
>hand, we need to step in and quiet down the rail.
>
>I've restored your chat privileges, but please keep this mind in the
>future.
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott
>PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

A+++++
Old 09-02-2007, 07:42 PM
skillgambler skillgambler is offline

you shouldve told them u dont even know who the [censored] daniel [censored] negreanu is, but u were actually railtarding malicous222
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Rob121 Rob121 is offline

Location: cardrunners FTW

page 3= gold