Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Default The waco kid

Any1 have any real life dealings with this guy. From what he did to me on p5s he is total scum. I'm just suprised every1 looks up to him. I made a really personal post about some issues im having on pocket fives and the guy just ripped into me and tried to belittle me.

There is no trait worse than this in a human being. I'm not explaing what happened and why i dislike him so much very well , but I guess I just want to know what the general consensus on this giant douche is.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: The waco kid

Sure...
Old 05-05-2007, 10:03 AM

How bout a link to the thread?
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 AM

this thread is worthless without details
Old 05-05-2007, 10:17 AM

I'd love to give you guys a link, but of course pocket fives deleted the thread after waco entered and made a complete dick of himself.

This is the weirdest thing about this is pocket fives and waco kid. I just made a similar post in P5s about waco kid. No swearing or name calling, very similar to this and they deleted it.

You can say anything you want about any1 else but if its waco you get deleted. im pretty sure he is realted to the guy who runs the site or something i dont know its weird.

to make a long story short the thread was about a heart attack i had last week. I was doing wayyy too much snorting of the adderall and i aknowlegded this but i also have a sleep disoreder which was the main culprit. im 28 and very thin so obv the heart attack was jolting so i posted about it and this guy starts laughing at me and calling me an idiot.

i was being an idiot, but you dont say that to sum1 right after they have a heart attack.

this heart attack came after a 3 day poker masrathon, and i think thats whats cauesde lol.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:41 AM

Jesus man, I'm certainly not going to go The Waco Kid route, but I hope you have no intentions of doing drugs ever again. Somehow I seriously doubt the sleeping disorder was the cause of your heart attack. Get some counselling, for you to believe that shows that you may have an addiction problem. Best of luck to you.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was being an idiot, but you dont say that to sum1 right after they have a heart attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

when someone has a heart attack and blames everything but their drug addiction, I think they need to be called an idiot.

you sir, are an idiot.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:25 AM

Pocketfives is well known for censoring SOOOOO many posts. This guy isn't related to anyone, they just do everything they can to uphold the image of their ranked players as being heroes, and also they don't like anyone talking bad about online poker or whatever.

Like, if someone asks Sheets how come his Sharkscope stats are awful, the thread is deleted. That kind of thing. My favourite of all was that during the Neteller debacle, there was a short window where US residents couldn't use Neteller, but they could transfer their cash to non-US people still, and on most forums, Canadians posted offers to get money off Neteller for a small %. P5s censored all these posts (cause they were afraid someone would get scammed), so all their users got their money locked up by Neteller, whereas lots of people on other forums used this method to get their money out for those few days.

Also for a while (and possibly still), any thread mentioning WSEX whatsoever was deleted, because the possibility of rake-free poker becoming big was bad for their bottom line (tons of their revenue is from affiliate links).
Old 05-05-2007, 11:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRb3u0PtEZE
Closed Thread