Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2006, 10:23 PM

Default New rakeback promo, gift promo, and other news at PSO!

Poker Source Online has recently started some exciting new promotions.

Full Tilt Poker Rakeback

It's been in the works for quite some time now, but finally, PSO is happy to announce that Full Tilt Poker rakeback is now being offered at our site. It's a flat 27% rakeback, no matter how much you play, with the rebate deposited directly into your Full Tilt account once per month. This is for new Full Tilt customers only, play money or real money.

We're double-checking on how bonuses affect rakeback and whether or not tourneys count.

Poker.com Promotion

Poker.com was added as a new promotion a couple weeks ago. I, myself, just completed the promotion and am a big fan of the site. Poker.com has beautiful software and good customer support. It could use some more players, but I am generally able to find enough tables at which to play. Right now, they only offer Hold'em and Omaha, but they have a new software release on the way (this month, supposedly), where they'll add a whole bunch of new games.

The PSO requirements are 5,000 comp points. I play low stakes ($25 NL, 1/2 limit, cheapie S&G's) and it only took me about a week or so of moderate play to complete. Points from tourneys do count.

The deposit bonus is 100% up to $100, with a 25,000 comp point requirement to clear it in its entirety. It is released in 15% increments every 3,750 comp points.

Nevada Jacks for Europe

PSO recently expanded its Party Poker Instant Bankroll promo to several countries worldwide, and now we are thrilled to announce that our European customers can now receive a set of 300 Nevada Jacks chips with no shipping costs or customs fees!

Right now, the upgrade to 500 chips is not available for Europe. Additionally, Nevada Jacks are restricted to one set per European customer.

For more information on the Nevada Jacks to Europe promo, check out the Promotions forum at the PSO website.