UTG (t1340)
UTG+1 (t1270)
MP1 (t1440)
MP2 (t2390)
Hero (t3050)
Button (t650)
SB (t1490)
BB (t1870)

Preflop: Hero is in CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls t30, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="gray">MP1 folds</font>, <font color="gray">MP2 folds</font>, Hero calls t30, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, <font color="gray">SB folds</font>, BB checks

Flop: (t105) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets t120</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to t240</font>, BB calls t240, <font color="gray">UTG folds</font>

Turn: (t705) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets t500</font>, BB calls t500

River: (t1705) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets t2280 (All-in)</font>, BB calls t1100 (All-in)

Would you raise the flop or just call? I should have the best hand so that's why I raised. The turn I thought was standard but what am I suppose to do on the river? All in is the only move? He ended up having KJc which makes me think my river bet wasn't that good because if I went all in people are only going to call with hands that beat me right? I have no idea what am I suppose to do on the river.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Re: $27turbo: How\'s my line?

I personally would consider checking behind on river depending on villain, but your bet is fine. Worse 2pr combos will call you 100% of the time, and possibly random other busted draws that somehow improved on the Turn/River.

That being said, fold PF, and if you are going to raise flop, raise more to at least t350 or so as minraising gives incredible odds.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:19 PM

please fold pf
I dont mind rasing on the flop, but dont min riase, raise it to arround 400 or so
I like the turn
the river it seems pretty read dependant, but the bet works.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:18 PM

So it's really better to fold pf? Seems kind of tight. Point taking about raising more on the flop though. How many limpers do you need in order for you to call this pf?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:23 PM

Why are we so keen to fold pre-flop, i hate just calling here and i definetely dont call a raise with AT but surely noting wrong with raising ATs from late poisition, were not UTG here.

I agree with all dont min raise that flop, you gave him great odds to call with a FD which then gave him a FD and Gutshot, a better sized bet would have at least forced him to make a mistake.

As played theres 1700 in the the pot and he has 1100 left, your getting called by alot of hands your ahead of here. The only KJ combnation thats seeing that river is unfortunately the one you came up against KJ of clubs, other than that your beating AK, AJ- most pocket pairs and your only realy worried about a set of 2's or 3's or AQ. A set of 10's, Aces or QQ's is very unlikely giving preflop play.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:25 PM

fold pf, calling sometimes is fine.

on flop either call or raise more, the minraise as others have said, sucks.

the rest is good.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it's really better to fold pf? Seems kind of tight. Point taking about raising more on the flop though. How many limpers do you need in order for you to call this pf?

[/ QUOTE ]

AT is easy to get away from in early position but in late position im happy to open raise it. Dont limp with AT you dont want to be in multiway pots with a hand like this, limp away with pocket pairs and suited connectors as there are the multiway pots you want to be involved in when you hit your set/straight/flush but not with AT youll just lose money in the long run.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:42 PM

I like preflop.
Call the flop.
Turn and river are standard.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Just calling a flop would let me preserve chips for the later game and own but don't I want to take it down right now with a good raise?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:52 PM

slimon,
If you raise the flop you better be calling a shove and I'm not that crazy about stacking off here with TPTK.