call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of the bots are playing, as of now. I searched them and they didn't show up on any tables. I did get to play against drunkenboxer yesterday.. lol he had taken manual control over the bot and it was a t o n of fun.

BTW is there a way to edit the initial post so that the image with the stats shows up again? Everyone who gets linked to this may have a tough time finding the post that had the image of the PT stats (which, in my opinion is all the evidence a person needs to see that they are guilty as charged... the numbers don't lie)

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just be glad any of you weren't the deciding members on a jury(or maybe YOU let OJ off!) Drunkenboxer made $600 yesterday, so I KNOW that you didn't have a "ton of fun" playing against me. Just a thought, of course you'd like everyone to believe you crushed me, but that couldn't be further from the truth..toughguy. I'm done, however, trying to defend ourselves. Back to the mob mentality for the rest of you. Good luck in your witch hunt! Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we know which SN you play as.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm sorry, you are the guy who had to be TAUGHT how to play like a total nit for 5+ hours a day right?