FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
It was a hypothesis Josem. No one knows what is really going on here. It makes sense to me though, maybe I am crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.

Test each part of it, and determine whether there is any proof of any of it.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was a hypothesis Josem. No one knows what is really going on here. It makes sense to me though, maybe I am crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.

Test each part of it, and determine whether there is any proof of any of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I cannot prove any of it based on what I know about sillysal (nothing).

However, this has been done several times in the past. Male criminals often use female cohorts as fronts for their crimes. Females are generally seen as naive, and unknowing of such scams and not likely to partake in them.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So sillysal has decided to honour us all by posting under that name again.

[/ QUOTE ]
This detracts from the rest of your post.

Mods are able to perform very simple IP checks to weed people posting under multiple accounts out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure how it detracts but anyway let's not nitpick on a particular phrase. Do you seriously not think you could sort out a new user name and post here from a different IP address. Come on?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whilst she is not obligated to post here the fact that someone thought she was 40 she felt was too much to stay silent on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dan's post covered a number of issues.

[/ QUOTE ]
So have a lot of other posts but 40 seems to be the problem. No other info she posted was new (oh apart from she knows Johnny Chan - and?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact she has been a regular player for years and knows Johnny Chan is proof of nothing. She has given us no additional information but states that FTP can post any reports (knowing full well FTP are not going to post it here).

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF sort of information or proof do you want from her?

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever new info she has. How about what other things FTP have said? If she wants FTP to post here she should be willing to post everything herself.

[ QUOTE ]
What hurdle are you setting for her?

[/ QUOTE ]
No hurdles just an update not how old she is.

Josem, I know my view on this matter is not a popular one but unless someone can post a proper update then the normal speculation continues.

If somebody starts a thread that causes so much interest the least they can do is keep the thread updated. It was sillysal that said she was no longer posting (without giving a reason).

The rest of my post I still think is relevant. The silence on the issues is deafening. I think we all have our own ideas on who is telling the truth here. My view is pretty obvious but I don't discount the fact that I may well be wrong. But opting to stay silent, whilst a person's right, tends to raise more questions than it answers.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:49 AM

Rek and some others are really out of line.

You have no ground for your speculations and discredit of Sillysal.

If FTP have grounds, they should present them in some form. As it is now, the only ground we have is to suspect that FTP is out of line aswell. It is so out of proportion to accuse someone for cheating, confiscate 47 000 USD and refuse to present any evidence. The burden is on FTP. And I expect FTP to come out with some form of statement in this issue.

Needless to say, cheaters shall be punished and that include Absolute Poker aswell as single players who violate rules and laws. In fact, they should be brought to court if that is possible. But no one shall be accused without grounds.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Needless to say, cheaters shall be punished and that include Absolute Poker aswell as single players who violate rules and laws. In fact, they should be brought to court if that is possible. But no one shall be accused without grounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
And that is precisely why we need the on-line industry regulated in this country. Regulation isn't nearly as much about regulating the players as it is about regulating the companies who provide the games.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rek and some others are really out of line.

You have no ground for your speculations and discredit of Sillysal.

If FTP have grounds, they should present them in some form. As it is now, the only ground we have is to suspect that FTP is out of line aswell. It is so out of proportion to accuse someone for cheating, confiscate 47 000 USD and refuse to present any evidence. The burden is on FTP. And I expect FTP to come out with some form of statement in this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not accusing anybody. It is postings like yours that keep implying FTP are in the wrong.

• Perhaps FTP do have grounds
• Perhaps they have presented them. They have certainly supplied some information but nobody wants to post it here and I understand that.
• Why do you think FTP is going to present evidence on the forum (that would be completely inappropriate).
• Sillysal started this thread – why is she not disclosing exactly what FTP has presented?
• Why has sillysal been silent until accused of being 40?

We can only go on what we know and as I see it:

• FTP were suspicious of sillysal’s account for whatever reason.
• They suspended her account pending an investigation.
• Sillysal posts here about the time scales and many people took her side that this should be quicker (I accept on this point FTP could have handled this better).
• Completion of investigation by FTP seems to indicate sillysal was using some kind of bot.
• Some evidence has been supplied but we don’t know the full details.

Now, on the evidence to hand we can only take a view on who is the guilty party. As I see it there are 3 alternatives:

1. Sillysal is guilty and deserves everything she gets
2. Sillysal is innocent and FTP have made an error. I think it is correct that sillysal can challenge this and she has said she is still in contact with FTP. So they are not just ignoring her concerns.
3. FTP are deliberately fabricating evidence and should be closed down if this is the case.

To my mind the easy option for FTP was to never have blocked sillysal’s account. They could have warned her that they suspect botting and she could have withdrawn her money and gone elsewhere. Nobody would be any of the wiser and FTP do not have a deluge of complaints. Whatever the truth is I can only conclude that FTP are acting in good faith albeit their timescales stink. On the other hand we have a player saying she did not bot – well she would say that wouldn’t she. I cannot think of a reason why FTP would lie. It certainly is not to keep $47K – as I have said before sillysal probably generated more than that in rake in a year.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:47 PM

rek - sillysal commented on more than just her age. She was responding to DanDruff's post as a whole.
A couple of us ran with the whole 40 thing just to be silly.

Perhaps the reason she is not updating on what info FT has given her is because they haven't given her anything.

DanDruff's and gehrig's thoughts on this are somewhat interesting. She is mostly not going to comment right now possibly based on her lawyers' advice and I don't think that is the end of the world.

I do agree that i would like to know more about Mike Haven's findings. But he said FT was going to get back to him and perhaps they haven't yet. Possible that FT is looking into it more closely and prefer he not comment on the data they sent him until they have had a chance to look into his observations themselves.
Stuff like that.

You are making way more out of sillysal's post then necessary and your tone about her gracing us with another post is not necessary and I don't think is winning others to your point of view.
She didn't just comment on being 40. She added info on her live-play background and confirmed that DanDruff's post was pretty accurate for the most part.

When someone came up with more info saying, "Hey, I know that person" she confirmed "Yup, that's me."
When somebody had questions about her not playing live she explained that she has indeed played live.

As best I can tell, she was directly responding to many of the observations that DanDruff brought up.
If you have issues about her commenting on playing live then blame DanDruff, not her. He's the one who brought it up.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rek - sillysal commented on more than just her age. She was responding to DanDruff's post as a whole.
A couple of us ran with the whole 40 thing just to be silly.

Perhaps the reason she is not updating on what info FT has given her is because they haven't given her anything.

DanDruff's and gehrig's thoughts on this are somewhat interesting. She is mostly not going to comment right now possibly based on her lawyers' advice and I don't think that is the end of the world.

I do agree that i would like to know more about Mike Haven's findings. But he said FT was going to get back to him and perhaps they haven't yet. Possible that FT is looking into it more closely and prefer he not comment on the data they sent him until they have had a chance to look into his observations themselves.
Stuff like that.

You are making way more out of sillysal's post then necessary and your tone about her gracing us with another post is not necessary and I don't think is winning others to your point of view.
She didn't just comment on being 40. She added info on her live-play background and confirmed that DanDruff's post was pretty accurate for the most part.

When someone came up with more info saying, "Hey, I know that person" she confirmed "Yup, that's me."
When somebody had questions about her not playing live she explained that she has indeed played live.

As best I can tell, she was directly responding to many of the observations that DanDruff brought up.
If you have issues about her commenting on playing live then blame DanDruff, not her. He's the one who brought it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

MicroBob, perhaps you are right with your assumptions but it would not hurt her to say so. Seriously though, there have been untold posts since she said she was no longer posting and the only real clarification she gave was that she is not 40.

Look, I have tried to be impartial and I still say she may be innocent but the silence is very stange. I will take my leave from this thread because I only seem to be annoying everybody.

sillysal, if you are innocent I sincerely hope this gets sorted and you are reimbursed. If you are guilty well thats for you to live with.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:37 PM

OMG you mean Annette15 is a cyborg experiment for a mad (male) Scandanvian who has merged her brain with a poker bot?

I didn't know!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:02 PM

i hate tilt