EricW is the best gimmick ever.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
EricW is the best gimmick ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2007, 06:48 PM

I heard on 2+2 that a good way to meet people was to take Community College classes, so I decided to give that a try. I signed up for two classes that I was interested in: a Computer Aided Design class and a cooking class. I tried to choose sections that would be most promising: the Architecture section for the CAD class and a "Cooking for Singles" class that meets on Friday night. For the second one, I was thinking that single girls without anything better to do on Friday night would be idea. I think I'm far enough along to share results:

For the CAD class, the class was mostly guys but there was this one cute early 20's girl. I started helping her out in the computer lab because I was catching on faster than her and I thought we were starting to hit it off. The week I decided to ask her out, she dropped the class and I don't know how to contact her.

For the cooking class, there are 6 students: myself, 60 year old guy, 40 y/o fat, bald guy, two obese girls and cute girl. The cute girl barely manages polite conversation with me, but she really likes the 60 y/o guy. It's not particulary surprising that 60 y/o has more game than me.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:49 PM

iron, how old are you?

edd: meh
Old 11-11-2007, 06:50 PM

Old 11-11-2007, 06:51 PM

Match.com where the elite meet to eat and skeet
Old 11-11-2007, 06:52 PM

iron,

unfortunately, some guys have it and some don't. Guys like me and you DON'T have it. I've been in university for 5 years and haven't had ANY sexy time. Trying to get yourself in situations where you can easily meet women (ie you attending community college classes) will only make you end up like me.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iron,

unfortunately, some guys have it and some don't. Guys like me and you DON'T have it. I've been in university for 5 years and haven't had ANY sexy time. Trying to get yourself in situations where you can easily meet women (ie you attending community college classes) will only make you end up like me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is the wisest and most depressing (to me) thing Eric has ever posted.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:59 PM

Date went well, traffic was a bitch (WTF TRAFFIC ON A SATURDAY WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN) and the drive took 3 hours instead of 2, so by the time I got there the auto show was only going for another hour so we decided to skip it. Went out for dinner, stopped at Blockbuster and got Knocked Up, went home, watched, fell asleep in each others' arms (while surrounded by her three cats who seemed a little upset that I was occupying their normal resting place next to her).
Old 11-11-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Date went well, traffic was a bitch (WTF TRAFFIC ON A SATURDAY WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN) and the drive took 3 hours instead of 2, so by the time I got there the auto show was only going for another hour so we decided to skip it. Went out for dinner, stopped at Blockbuster and got Knocked Up, went home, watched, fell asleep in each others' arms (while surrounded by her three cats who seemed a little upset that I was occupying their normal resting place next to her).

[/ QUOTE ]

SEE! THESE are the stories more 2+2ers should follow. Take note DBZ. Look at the intense emotional connection that goofy is building with the woman whom he is trying to court. He's gone many dates without any sexy times and hours upon hours of just cuddling without any sex. Look at how happy he is. I envy him because he has found emotional bliss.