Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM

Default PokerStars eChecks All Rubber?

I'm guessing this is because my bank is owned by Nazis. My balance is well in excess of this deposit, so this is due either to bank Nazism or an obvious cash grab by Nexum. Either way, I've been forced to ask for my Stars account to be closed and the balance sent to Nexum as partial payment of their fees, which I'm sure are astronomical.

Has this happened to anyone else who deposited through eCheck in the few hours it was available?

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

This is a notification to inform you that your eCheck has not been honored by your bank and has been returned to us.

tails of your returned eCheck are as follows:

Reference Number:44476974
Amount:US$100.00
Date:Jan 17 2007 8:45PM
Reason: Rejected by Bank

Nexum Financial has suspended your deposit privileges as a result of the dishonored eCheck. All returns caused by insufficient funds in your account will be resubmitted to your bank in the next few days. Returns due to any other reason will be forwarded to an agency for collection. If this is the case for this return, you will be contacted by the agency shortly to assist with making payment arrangements.

Important Notice

As per the terms and conditions you agreed to upon becoming a user of Nexum Financial, we would like to remind you of the following:

As a result of your bank not honoring the payment request (for any reason whatsoever), Nexum Financial will now add the maximum administration fee allowable by law in your State.
You agreed that we may electronically collect returned items, service charges and other applicable charges.
If your eCheck is resubmitted to your bank and is again returned to us unpaid, a further attempt will be made shortly afterwards. If that resubmission is again not honored by your financial institution your transaction will then be assigned to a collection agency.
The third party collections process could result in the notifying of a national check writers negative database should you fail to make payment arrangements. This may have a negative impact on your ability to use your bank account in the future.
If you have already made payment arrangements for the outstanding amount please disregard this letter and accept our thanks for your prompt attention to this matter

Regards,
Nexum Financial

[/ QUOTE ]