Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Pokerroom not responding - How to get my money back?

Is it christmas yet?

As a representative of PokerRoom.com has already replied, we see no need to intervene at this stage.

We will just use the opportunity to announce that as of next week players will be able to file complaints such as this one directly to Ongame Network.

An official announcement will be made later this week.

Sincerely,

Ombudsman
Ongame Network
ombudsman@ongamenetwork.com
Old 09-25-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Pokerroom not responding - How to get my money back?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it christmas yet?

As a representative of PokerRoom.com has already replied, we see no need to intervene at this stage.

We will just use the opportunity to announce that as of next week players will be able to file complaints such as this one directly to Ongame Network.

An official announcement will be made later this week.

Sincerely,

Ombudsman
Ongame Network
ombudsman@ongamenetwork.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it will do a damn bit of good but I've already started working on my letter about checknraise poker screwing me out of $5000 they still owe me from the FIRST time they reneged on the WSOP main event ticket I won from them (old thread I'm not even going to bother to link to).

Since then they've done nothing but send me bad checks and tell me they don't intend to honor the agreement they made with me (and they didn't just screw me). Ongame needs to boot their ass just like it did with all the future bet sites.

Oh, at least when the pokerroom.com reps started to answer CnR's email I got competent if ultimately unhelpful responses.

My letter of course will be more polite and informative since a snowball's chance in hell at getting the money they owe me is better than none and I've had months to work on it.