Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 11:40 PM

Default Cock blockage attempt trip report

So, I go out w/ a couple of friends and we're gonna meet up w/ Philuva who is passing through SF on his way to Australia. I am pretty sure (and haakee confirms) that he is Phil UVA. But I decide that I'm going to call him Phil Luvva, like in that Shaggy Boombastic song. Anyway, this sounds really idiotic and obviously is, but after a certain amount of drinks it sounded like a hilarious idea.

At dinner there was this REALLY hot chick that beetz and I were checking out, but we were both chicken to talk to her and also unsure as to whether or not she was on a date with the chick she was with. Then, at dinner, I was charming and made the waitress laugh, but I wussied out and did not ask her out. Beetz will return w/ me next week to wingman for me so I can close the deal. Ironic, given later events.

So we go to this bar to meet Phil Lover. He shows up, we have a good time as I start to get a little wasted. Our waitress is really hot. We are all talking her up and she does some shots w/ us and is generally really cool. After a little while, she heads outside for a smoke and I go outside to talk to her. Right as I start w/ my smooth moves, F'ING BAD BEETZ IS RIGHT THERE. WTF? WTF BEETZ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

So anyway, she told me she has a boyfriend, but I still got her number and email address, so I'll give her a call tomorrow or something. Also, she's going to start working at this bar close to me, so that's cool.

Beetz is right now on AIM with me telling me I was out of control wasted last night, which seems to be a common theme lately.

BTW, the drinks for the night were microbrew stouts early, then Murphy's Stout, then Hot Buttered Rums (they were on special and it turns out they are indeed hot rum and melted butter [with some water and brown sugar] and taste sort of good but sort of horrible and TheraFlu-ey), then some jager, then some soco and lime. The soco/lime shot, Phil Lover's idea, was surprisingly good.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Cock blockage attempt trip report

Beetz is right now on AIM with me telling me I was out of control wasted last night, which seems to be a common theme lately.

at least you didnt drink somebodys wine they were saving for a special day.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:43 PM

I wanted a smoke from her. I got it and I was happy. I didn't have your interests in mind. I'll post something funnier where I go mildly insane at the end later.

Haakeee, if you are reading this, did you barf?
Old 12-31-2005, 11:47 PM

All,

I have spoken w/ beetz and he has assured me that he merely was desperately fiending for nicotine and there was no cock-blockage intended. He also claims that haakee was the one who was really trying to desperately block and that my aggression is misdirected.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty sure (and haakee confirms) that he is Phil UVA. But I decide that I'm going to call him Phil Luvva, like in that Shaggy Boombastic song.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious. How'd he react?
Old 01-01-2006, 12:10 AM

handsome,

He gave that sorta half-laugh like "hahaha, that is funny stuff Diablo buddy (you stupid f'in retard)"
Old 01-01-2006, 01:37 AM

fwiw i always prounounced it as a complete word not phil uva.
Old 01-01-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So anyway, she told me she has a boyfriend, but I still got her number and email address, so I'll give her a call tomorrow or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats what I call a good start to a new year, nice hand El D!

PS: I miss your old avatar.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2006, 01:43 AM

Diablo,

Beetz has the upper hand when it comes to punk chicks under 18. Otherwise you pwn. Do it up.

Asofel
Old 01-01-2006, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So anyway, she told me she has a boyfriend, but I still got her number and email address, so I'll give her a call tomorrow or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my advice.
Closed Thread