Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 07:34 AM

Default Stats Evaluation Please!

I have almost hit 20k hands since I reformatted and I was wondering if you guys could take a look and help me spot some leaks.

I am pretty happy with my results, but they dont really matter over such a small sample so I left them out.

I think my vp$ip is a little too high and my F/T/R AF is a little low. Am I missing something else the way I am playing? Do I need to up the post flop aggression if my PF agression is where its at?

Here are my positional stats...I am very comfortable playing like this, and I 3bet a ton OTB. But the huge jump when you hit the CO...seems kinda like a leak to me.

I am not one to chase stats, but I like to find a place where I want them to be, make changes and see if they correlate.

Let me know if any other stats would be helpful.

Thanks for any input.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:38 AM

Default Re: Stats Evaluation Please!

if you're happy with your results, then don't change anything. it's nearly impossible to identify leaks just by looking at a player's stats. post hands, or situations that consistently give you trouble, ie playing pp's OOP, 3-bet pots, etc.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're happy with your results, then don't change anything. it's nearly impossible to identify leaks just by looking at a player's stats. post hands, or situations that consistently give you trouble, ie playing pp's OOP, 3-bet pots, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should rephrase to something like "If I play like I am preflop, should increasing my postflop aggression be more profitable, or am I where I should be?"
Old 08-13-2007, 07:40 AM

i think you're limping too much from the SB. you've played almost as many hands as the SB as the button. you also play too lose for my liking but im sure it is ok if you can handle it postflop.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:41 AM

I love the way people post small sample and black stuff out. Who gives a rats ass what your bb/100 is over such a small sample?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:45 AM

What sort of sample size are you after?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love the way people post small sample and black stuff out. Who gives a rats ass what your bb/100 is over such a small sample?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely because I dont want any results oriented evaluation?

For example I dont want to be told im playing like a retard and running good, or Im running bad and need to seriously tighten up.

seems pretty obvious to me. even over 500k hands bb/100 isn't important...however the only difference there is you should be results oriented...lmao.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:49 AM

I like to have less passivity preflop than you.

You are 25.5/19. I'd be happier if you were 21/19 or 25.5/23. Whatever works for you is good, but i prefer to not have much space between those numbers. It might be because you play a lot from the small blind, as one poster noted. Perhaps don't limp from the SB so much, it can be a big leak to complete with weak hands.

Other than that, maybe a little more aggro postflop. I like more aggression on all three streets, esp. on turn and river.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like to have less passivity preflop than you.

You are 25.5/19. I'd be happier if you were 21/19 or 25.5/23. Whatever works for you is good, but i prefer to not have much space between those numbers. It might be because you play a lot from the small blind, as one poster noted. Perhaps don't limp from the SB so much, it can be a big leak to complete with weak hands.

Other than that, maybe a little more aggro postflop. I like more aggression on all three streets, esp. on turn and river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...thats pretty much what I thought. I am definately too aggro from the SB...I 3 bet way too much I think. Its the only position im showing a loss in. (i complete alot without even thinking)