Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

The SNG B continuous option opens SNGs until it reaches the FTP maximum of 16, regardless of the number you tell it to keep open
Old 11-03-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The SNG B continuous option opens SNGs until it reaches the FTP maximum of 16, regardless of the number you tell it to keep open

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I just confired this too. Thanks for letting me know. It looks like something in the recent Full Tilt updated broke this feature.

I'll work on this tonight and see if I can get it working very soon.

Warning! The SnG B feature is broke, and it will register you for more tables than you specify. Wait for the next release to use this feature, or simply turn it off after you have enough tables open.

nanochip
Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 AM

I have trouble with this with a lot of AHK and other applications and think it's due to my monitor or resolution(1920x1200) but I can't read all of the text in the various tabs. Can you make FTS resizeable or at least allow it to be maximized?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:39 AM

New Version 1.55 11/2/07

1. Full Tilt changed the title bar of their SnG tables for their "Sit & Go Madness" promotion that started today. This caused the SnG B auto open feature to not know how many tables were open, and it would open too many SnG tables. It also prevented some dialog boxes from closing correctly. This version accounts for the Madness SnG tables.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 AM

hah the SnG madness got me too. good thing I wanted to 10 table and had to step up my game to 12 table for one set thank god FTP won't let me reg at more than 12 tables
Old 11-03-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to add something to the program that instantly rebuys to x amount when your chipstack is 0?

I miss a lot of reloads, even clicking the get chips button.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can use the auto-reload feature on the chips tab.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt this reload to 100bb?

I dont want to reload to that much.

Stars has a feature that instantly rebuys you to 20bb when your stack hits 0, thats the feature im trying to replicate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Imsa and goofy,

I can probably do it, but it will also buy 20bb if you end up winning the hand too. Would you want it to do that, win or loose? I don't see any other way to accomplish that. There isn't enough time at the end of the hand to rebuy, to see if you won the hand, and then do the rebuy. FT starts the next hand too quick.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you have it add 10bb?

IIRC FT lets you rebuy to less than 20, so I could just play one hand 10x then click and reload.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can put a box so you can set whatever % you want, as long as FT allows it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds awesome.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have trouble with this with a lot of AHK and other applications and think it's due to my monitor or resolution(1920x1200) but I can't read all of the text in the various tabs. Can you make FTS resizeable or at least allow it to be maximized?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this same exact problem with pretty much all AHK apps.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not able to duplicate this... I also use a 1920x1200 monitor, but all the text looks normal. I tried changing some of the windows appearance settings, but I couldn't find a setting that caused this. I assume it is some windows setting.

Anyone know what might cause this?

nano
Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Imsa and goofy,

I can probably do it, but it will also buy 20bb if you end up winning the hand too. Would you want it to do that, win or loose? I don't see any other way to accomplish that. There isn't enough time at the end of the hand to rebuy, to see if you won the hand, and then do the rebuy. FT starts the next hand too quick.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Nano,

This is exactly what I was asking for earlier in the numerous posts we went back and forth on. Please add it if you can. (And, if possible, allow the user to specify how many BB it rebuys).

Thanks
Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not able to duplicate this... I also use a 1920x1200 monitor, but all the text looks normal. I tried changing some of the windows appearance settings, but I couldn't find a setting that caused this. I assume it is some windows setting.

Anyone know what might cause this?

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Try changing the DPI settings to a larger size, under Display Properties in Control Panel -> Settings Tab -> Advanced -> General Tab. You can use the Large Size setting (120 DPI), or make a custom setting, 110% (106 DPI) should be fine.