FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is Hotter?
Elisha Cuthbert 63 43.75%
Alessandra Ambrosio 81 56.25%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: *Official \'How \'Bout them Cowboys?!?!\' Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Cowboy thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Romo is not a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the haters. He was one of the top rated QB's in the league last year as a rookie, he is only going to get better, he has a ton of weapons and a stud O-Coordinator added this year...first of all he is a pretty good QB, with all of the tools around him he could become really good, maybe more.

Of course only time will tell with him but to say he isn't good is to flat out not watch the games and to form an opinion based on well, I dunno. Lastchance, did you watch the Miami game today? He made possibly the best DE in the league look stupid at least 4 or 5 times...he froze linebackers and safety's w/ great footwork in the open field and he consistently found receivers on broken plays just b/c of his ability to move in the pocket.

For a guy w/ only 12 games under his belt he has shown more control, poise and instinct than many have at that point in their career. He may flame out, who knows but at this point he has only continued to play exceptionally--I have no idea how anyone could say he isn't a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. I get a kick out of the mediots who were still questioning whether the Cowboys had found a QB during this offseason, and if he could "come back" from the Seattle game.

If you don't believe this guy is for real, you haven't been paying attention.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Romo is not a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the haters. He was one of the top rated QB's in the league last year as a rookie, he is only going to get better, he has a ton of weapons and a stud O-Coordinator added this year...first of all he is a pretty good QB, with all of the tools around him he could become really good, maybe more.

Of course only time will tell with him but to say he isn't good is to flat out not watch the games and to form an opinion based on well, I dunno. Lastchance, did you watch the Miami game today? He made possibly the best DE in the league look stupid at least 4 or 5 times...he froze linebackers and safety's w/ great footwork in the open field and he consistently found receivers on broken plays just b/c of his ability to move in the pocket.

For a guy w/ only 12 games under his belt he has shown more control, poise and instinct than many have at that point in their career. He may flame out, who knows but at this point he has only continued to play exceptionally--I have no idea how anyone could say he isn't a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. I get a kick out of the mediots who were still questioning whether the Cowboys had found a QB during this offseason, and if he could "come back" from the Seattle game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured he was mediocre coming into the season, but I've bumped him up some after seeing his first 2 games. But ESPN analysis had him as the weak link for the team, and apparently they at least considered drafting Quinn.

I think this game vs. CHI tomorrow will really help define him.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Romo is not a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured he was mediocre coming into the season, but I've bumped him up some after seeing his first 2 games. But ESPN analysis had him as the weak link for the team, and apparently they at least considered drafting Quinn.

I think this game vs. CHI tomorrow will really help define him.

[/ QUOTE ]

romo has played 12 games. compare him to cutler or leinart and you can clearly see he has got talent. his ability to scramble and throw on the run makes him deadly.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:14 AM

^^^^saw that last night. Second half clinic after an impressive bears D in the first half. I'm very excited about this team. That said penalties HAVE to come down.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:41 PM

As a Niners fan, this is very difficult for me to say...

The Cowboys are hands down the best team in the NFC, and it's not even close.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Romo is not a good QB.

O-Line is good though. D should play a bit better. Secondary isn't great, but the front 7 is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wrong about Romo.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:47 PM

great game yesterday vs the bears. Romo looked so good and love that he plays the game with the enthusiasm of a brett favre How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-30-2007, 05:50 PM

Another win. Crayton's finger being ok now is big for us. Looks like Henry has a sprain (not broken), thank god. 4-0 fans, get excited !
Old 10-09-2007, 12:03 AM

Well Cowboys fans, 5-0. I'm taking tomorrow off to go to the doctors. My heart is broken.

Hopefully Romo takes a lot away from that 4th quarter. Wow I'm still in shock.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:04 AM

[censored] my [censored] roommate is from dallas and now i have to deal with his [censored] for the next week arghhhh why couldnt they just lose [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]