Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Taj Mahal Limit Games

Been a long time lurker, but decided to make my first post.

I come to Atlantic City to play poker once every 2 or 3 months. I noticed that I play with the same people every time I play 10-20 limit or 20-40 limit at the Taj Mahal. Does the Taj Mahal have prop players or some kind of deal with the players? It seems like every time I goto the Taj Mahal, I play with the same people. I also noticed that they all get rooms there on the weekend, and every time I try to make a reservation, they are sold out and have no rooms available for poker rate on weekends.

It also seems like everybody are friends or know each other and I notice alot of the Middle Eastern and Koreans give money back to each other. Some of the names I heard often was Sang (Asian), Jeff (tall white guy with sunglasses, Sammy (Asian), Ricky (Middle Eastern) and Eugene (Korean). There are alot more players, but I cannot remember the names off the top of my head. Are these players affiliated with the Taj Mahal in any way and do other people share the same opinion? Any tips on getting poker rate rooms? Thanks