Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: The Übernit

New generation of Gelfoclones is coming [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ps Obviously a strategic move to create a bunch of nits for later pwnage at higher limits [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

pss Somehow I am pretty certain you can cut this to JJ+, AK and still show profit at 25nl and below

psss Do you have a watermark?
Old 11-13-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

pss Somehow I am pretty certain you can cut this to JJ+, AK and still show profit at 25nl and below

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure ... KQo and AJo are the type of hands that I'd mostly suggest staying away from, but noone in reality plays this tight, so therefore it is not set in stone off course.

The key concept here is the concept of having value hands and balance hands. How you contruct both segments is your own responsability, but this is the bare minimum [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 10:10 AM

Ye ye, awesome.
But what about the watermark?

ps I saw people playing AK, JJ+ on party 10NL fullring a year ago with my own eyes. They were winners apparently.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ye ye, awesome.
But what about the watermark?

ps I saw people playing AK, JJ+ on party 10NL fullring a year ago with my own eyes. They were winners apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe tried to ignore that, since I honestly do not know what a watermark is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 10:31 AM

Mm.. Its a sign of worthiness. Like the one you see on a dollar note when you put it against light. Or like the one you see in a corner of a new promotional poker coach video.

Every aspiring sen sei must have a watermark. If you are serious about acquiring many many followers you have to make yourself one, otherwise how will the donkeys seeking your teaching know this is genuinely your video masterpiece?
Old 11-13-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mm.. Its a sign of worthiness. Like the one you see on a dollar note when you put it against light. Or like the one you see in a corner of a new promotional poker coach video.

Every aspiring sen sei must have a watermark. If you are serious about acquiring many many followers you have to make yourself one, otherwise how will the donkeys seeking your teaching know this is genuinely your video masterpiece?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha .... the accent mate .. the accent, there is only one vid with that accent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 10:45 AM

Don't change the subject! Ve demands a watermarks!
Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha .... the accent mate .. the accent, there is only one vid with that accent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ehhh i'mmm gonna gamble.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or ... errr ok, let's flip! .... ohhh, he doesn't want to flip?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or ... errr ok, let's flip! .... ohhh, he doesn't want to flip?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the one! lol [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] that vid a lot.