Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Gimme some drinking games

[ QUOTE ]
One I tend to play on a regular basis is Melon Ball. The game generally is more effective when people are drinking beer or less alcohol per drink beverages as otherwise it can potentially get out of hand.

One person Deals as goes around clockwise with 4 rounds.
Round one: Dealer ask player red or black and flips over a card to player after guess. If player is correct they can give 2 drinks to anyone they choose, if wrong they drink 2.

Round Two: Dealer asks player higher/lower then the card infront of them(IE red/back card). If correct give 4 drinks, wrong take 4.

Round Three: Dealer then asks players whether it will be inbetween the two cards infront of them(IE red/back and high/low card). Give 6 if correct take if wrong.

Round Four: Players have to guess the suit of the next card, if wrong take 8 give if correct.

By this point players should all have 4 cards infront of them. So it's time for the melon ball round, which I'm going to try and use MSPaint for an assit here. You lay out cards face down in this manner. Cards on the right are Give cards(10drinks), Left are take cards(10 drinks) and the two horizontal in the middle are the melon balls(AKA finish your drink).

Basicly you flip over the a card on the right side and if any of the four cards you still have infront of you match, you get to give drinks. Ex. You have 4c 5h Ac 3s and the first card on the right is a 4h you get to give 10 drinks. and vice versa for the take side. After alternating between the give/takes side you proceed to the melon balls. When said card is flipped over whomever has a matching card must finish their drink(Doesn't matter if it's mostly empty or just opened, they just have to finish the current drink) Ex. If Jane has Kc, Kh, 3c, 6c and the top horizontal card is the Ks, then Jane must finish the current drink + another whole drink. Rinse and repeat till you can't stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Addition I like to add that if at any point in the first four rounds you fail to achieve a clear desicion( IE you got 4h for the red/black round and then guess over and get the 4C for round two, then you must take double the drinks for the round, same would go for the inbetween outside round.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:00 AM

Moosehead.

Get an empty ice cube tray, position it so you are looking down the length of it, and prop the back end up a bit with a textbook or something. Bounce a quarter at it. If it goes in the left-hand side, count which ice cube slot it went in - the ice cube slot closest to you is one, the furthest from you is 8 or whatever - and take that many drinks. If it goes in the right side, give that many drinks. If it goes in the last slot, everyone has to put their hands to their head and shout, "Moosehead!" The last person to do so finishes their drink. Keep shooting as long as you make it and pass the tray when you miss.

Moosehead is good when there's not a deck of cards around.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:16 AM

Jerry's Kids

Take 2 dice and 3 shot glasses. Fill up the shot glasses with beer, and give the dice to one person to roll. When they start rolling, start drinking. If you can finish all three shots before they roll doubles, take the dice and roll once. If you roll any doubles other than 1s or 6s, give the shot glasses to whoever you want. If you roll 1s or 6s or if you roll the dice off the table, the shot glasses stay with you. Anything else, and you just pass the dice and shots around the table. It's called Jerry's Kids because it will make you retarded.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:36 AM

DAS BOOT
Old 08-17-2007, 12:41 AM

try drinking until only one of you is left conscious. then drink some more
Old 08-17-2007, 12:45 AM

50 beers in 24 hours
Old 08-17-2007, 12:51 AM

have everyone you're drinking with (prolly just you and g2cu) start a thread somewhere where it won't get deleted, like BBV4L. For each word you spell incorrectly, take a drink. You both should be unconscious before the third "OMGGGGGGGG IM' SOOOOOOOO DRNKU!!!11" post
Old 08-17-2007, 01:49 AM

Traditional Finnish drinking game:

Have a drink if your eyes are moving.

NP: Murder Squad - Ravenous, Murderous
Old 08-17-2007, 04:15 AM

Flipcup?

The classic drinking game that trumps all. Most have probably played but just in case I'll describe it.

You start by choosing teams of 4. 2 teams at a time battle. Each team takes a side of a table. Everyone gets 1 keg beer plastic cup. Each player then pours an amount of alcohol (usually beer) into their cup. The amount must be the same as the opponent that is standing directly across from you. Usually the amount is somewhere between 1/3 of the cup and 2/3 of the cup full, depending on how ridiculous you want to get. Once all cups are full, the game can begin.

You designate one player on each side to start, usually just the two people on the far left. Generally the game starts with a clapping chant of "ole ole ole ole" by all participants. Once the chant is complete the 2 starting players chug their drink then they must flip their cup.

In order to flip your cup, you must place the empty cup on the edge of the table (right side up) with a bit of the cup hanging over the edge. You then attempt to flip it by flicking your finger underneath it. In order for the flip to count, you must get the cup to land perfectly upside down. If it doesn't land up side down, you must restart and attempt to flip again.

Once you've flipped your cup, the next person on your team can start drinking their drink, and then flip their cup. This continues down the line until one team has flipped all of their 4 cups. The first team to flip all of their cups wins the round.

We generally play a best of 7 tournament. You will get ridiculously drunk playing this due to the competition element. You almost forget you are drinking you want to flip your cup so badly. Its also best to have more than 2 teams in order to have either a tournament or just winner goes on.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Flipcup?

The classic drinking game that trumps all. Most have probably played but just in case I'll describe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still strongly, strongly associate this game with those of the vaginal persuasion. Drinking games in general seem dumb to me - if I want to drink, I don't feel like I need to couch this in a game that instructs me to drink - but flipcup is one of the dumber ones. Ass hole has merit.