Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Mythra is a SCAMMER

All,

Be warned! The poster Mythra who had done numerous Neteller transfers in the past is a scammer. He scammed me out of 2k.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

Some of my posts in the SSNL [cheese] thread....

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Please be advised, poster Mythra (also his FTP name) has scammed me for 2,000 dollars on FullTilt. DO NOT TRANSFER WITH THIS POSTER.

Does anyone know how I can reach FTPDoug quickly? FullTilt support has not responded to any of my emails.

EDIT - This is almost the same as my last post, but now the scamming is pretty much official. I sat at the same table as he did on FTP and he left immediately. Anyone have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hate scammers. His stars name is vampyrv. Can he get a custom title?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. 2p2 basically has to stay out of it. Any transfers are done at the users risk and 2p2 has nothing to do with any of it. No custom title. No banning. No nothing.

I did just chat with him a bit on a sng table at FT. He said he's going to come and make a post on 2p2, but that he couldn't get on the site. Which is odd, because he's not banned or anything.

AS, where did your discussion of the transaction take place? On AIM? Or where? Do you have transcripts?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was strictly on the boards via my 2 posts (one in SSNL and one in MSNL). He replied via PM. His PMs are posted via screenshot below. I don't have the PMs I sent him, I guess I have that feature turned off???

I also have numerous emails from PokerStars confirming I have not received any transfers into my account from anyone. But for some privacy I'd rather not post those, I could PM them if someone would like to see them.

FullTilt has only responded to one of my emails, and that was "We are forwarding this on to our security team." I guess if I could ask for the help of 2+2 I suggest everyone email them asking them to help out FullTilt player "PootLoops". Or if someone (maybe a green guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) could kindly get the attention of FTPDoug. He seems very helpful, but I can't reach him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-10-2007, 04:27 AM

edited
Old 02-10-2007, 04:38 AM

There were some problems with Mythra very early on in that neteller thread, loads of people were complaining that they had sent the money and that he/she had disappeared. I believe he/she showed up the next day saying that he/she had had a car accident (or something like that) but proceeded to sort everyone out. Now this happens; it's not looking good.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:42 AM

It's not looking good at all. I sat down with him at a table tonight on FullTilt (as did a few other 2+2ers) and his story was that I lost a bet with him. As someone else pointed out, if I had lost a bet and didn't intend to pay it I simply wouldn't transfer money in the first place.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:07 AM

Other than family, there are very few people that can be trusted. This is very disappointing.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Other than family, there are very few people that can be trusted. This is very disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even think of trusting my family. Especially that nogoodnik brother of mine.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This incident is hardly proof of that however, or a condemnation of humankind. Problems are predictable when you give someone you dont know thousands of dollars on the internet, and have no recourse for any misdoings he may have in mind.

That said, my sympathies are with the OP.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:03 AM

I find this really weird as I'm pretty sure he was doing transfers larger than 2k, are you certain it's not just a midunderstaning somehow? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This incident is hardly proof of that however, or a condemnation of humankind. Problems are predictable when you give someone you dont know thousands of dollars on the internet, and have no recourse for any misdoings he may have in mind.

That said, my sympathies are with the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, this isn't proof of that. I've come to that conclusion over many years. This is just an example.
Closed Thread