Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]
and I did get similar e-mail from Full Tilt, and I immediately sent him a response. As you all can see from my earlier post to Full Tilt, they do not know that my bank account has been hacked into as well. Full Tilt is saying that I did this because I tried to withdraw the fund to my bank account. BUT MY GOD DAMN BANK ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AS WELL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously it is so over, you're caught. No one hacked your computer as was proven by FTP. They said that there was no logins to your account from other IP addresses. Just give it up and hand over the rest of the money or be prepared to face IT for your actions and poor choises.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and I did get similar e-mail from Full Tilt, and I immediately sent him a response. As you all can see from my earlier post to Full Tilt, they do not know that my bank account has been hacked into as well. Full Tilt is saying that I did this because I tried to withdraw the fund to my bank account. BUT MY GOD DAMN BANK ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AS WELL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... What do you mean that your bank account was hacked? If its an online bank like ING, umm, thats damn near impossible, there's like 4 different security procedures you have to go through to log in, at least two of which a keylogger won't help, and "my bank account was hacked" doesn't even make sense in the context of a B & M bank.

[/ QUOTE ]
I bank with CIBC, their online banking only requires bank account # and a password.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but this isn't an online bank, so you can't make external transfers, so the "hacker" being able to withdraw to your account, even if he had your login information to www.cibc.com, wouldn't do him any good, as he'd have no way to get the money out of your bank account once he transferred it in there...

[ QUOTE ]
So the hacker did all this from your computer on Thursday. Not a remote location. But, from your actual computer:

--set up transfer with Poot thru pm's on 2p2.
--sets up an ewallet for your FT account.
--plays poker.
--then on Friday, withdraws to your bank account.

And you went snowboarding on Friday, or was it Saturday?

You said your account was hacked. Not your computer stolen.

[/ QUOTE ]
I said my account was hacked. I CLEARLY said that I'm not sure if it's trojan problem, or someone had a physical access to my computer. My computer was clearly not stolen.

BTW, I used to work for a bank. Not that I believe your story, but if you indeed had gotten hacked you'd get your money back because there would be traceable and reversible transactions. However, since your not telling the truth , its all moot.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So his 1/2-play was cover play, since he knew they are a bit strict about letting people cash out transfered funds immediately. So he had to play and got a bit sweaty when the ball started rolling and tried to invent excuses in chat to prevent his account from being frozen.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Again, I don't know exactly what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

By his I meant you.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:34 PM

The computer you said was password protected earlier in this thread?

[ QUOTE ]
So his 1/2-play was cover play, since he knew they are a bit strict about letting people cash out transfered funds immediately. So he had to play and got a bit sweaty when the ball started rolling and tried to invent excuses in chat to prevent his account from being frozen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you got most or your money back OP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you actually believe the person playing 1/2 and chatting was not him? That college ripped you off.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to read my second-last sentence again. I never stated my belief one way or the other. But nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, but it is all clear this dude is a scammer and got caught in his lies, right here on 2+2. Do you seriously not see that? I'm only here because I got caught up in the thread and was thrilled to see the OP get most of his $ back, I LOVE THE JUSTICE! I don't want to see the scammer go to jail and have his life ruined, NOT AT ALL. I would LOVE to see him pay up and learn the lesson and become a decent person, I think it could happen if he takes a step back, looks at his situation and does what we all know is right. I hope this all ends in everyone with their $ and lesson's learned. That is all. Good Luck to you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... What do you mean that your bank account was hacked? If its an online bank like ING, umm, thats damn near impossible, there's like 4 different security procedures you have to go through to log in, at least two of which a keylogger won't help, and "my bank account was hacked" doesn't even make sense in the context of a B & M bank.

[/ QUOTE ]
I bank with CIBC, their online banking only requires bank account # and a password.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but this isn't an online bank, so you can't make external transfers, so the "hacker" being able to withdraw to your account, even if he had your login information to www.cibc.com, wouldn't do him any good, as he'd have no way to get the money out of your bank account once he transferred it in there...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ever heard of "E-mail Money Transfers"? Maybe it's not available in US, but google it. It's very easy to get the money out if you hack into someone else's online banking. You will have cash in your hand in 30 mins.

This thread is beyond awesome.
Closed Thread