Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Forum Reorganization

[ QUOTE ]
Option to make your own sidebar as mentioned above would be awesome.

Having BBV and BBV4L far away from eachother on the sidebar is no good.

MMB + F&I merging is no good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-10-2007, 02:35 PM

Politics is far away from ATF, but they manage to find their way in here. I trust BBV is capable of the same feats.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if this is going to be how we evaluate the reorganization lets also throw out every practical thing we know about how people ACTUALLY BROWSE this site and just make up ridiculous reasonings. bbv is just as much a "community" as bbv4l is.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV has a specific purpose. It's called Poker Beats, Brags and Variance and threads not dealing with gambling get booted from the forum. SSNL is just as much a "community" as BBV is and you could say this about almost every forum.

Acting like it's a burden to click 10 places down to read BBV4Life is retarded. They separated the forums correctly. If this is really a problem for you start a campaign to merge BBV and BBV4Life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you don't post in either BBV or BBV4L. If you do, I can't think of one post you've made there. Maybe you should keep this opinion to yourself since nearly all posters in those forums think they should be together and post in both frequently. They were originally separated out for a reason, and now compromise 2 of the largest sub-forums here on 2+2.

Also, threads not dealing with gambling do not necessarily get booted out of BBV.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Politics is far away from ATF, but they manage to find their way in here. I trust BBV is capable of the same feats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but we don't want them too. Keeping them apart is good because it might reduce the threads here. Also those forums are not as related as bbv/bbv4lyfe is so while that was a funny slam at politics it isn't a good comparison. There is nothing gained by separating bbv and bbv4lyfe.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:46 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
There is nothing gained by separating bbv and bbv4lyfe.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 04-10-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I take it you don't post in either BBV or BBV4L. If you do, I can't think of one post you've made there. Maybe you should keep this opinion to yourself since nearly all posters in those forums think they should be together and post in both frequently. They were originally separated out for a reason, and now compromise 2 of the largest sub-forums here on 2+2.

Also, threads not dealing with gambling do not necessarily get booted out of BBV.

Edited by benza13 (04/10/07 02:40 PM)

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I guess I'll have to go to BBV and make a bunch of QFT posts so my opinions will count.

Also, I'm the Undefeated Champion of RakebackNetwork Forum Survivor! Don't make me take you out.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:21 PM

The only voice of reason in this thread is the "My favorites" sidebar. This would be awesome, then some people could have BBV and BBV4LIFE separate and some could have them close together. Honestly whining about the organization of the sidebar is pretty useless, you can get used to whatever they put over there. Personally I don't like it very much now and I think it has room for improvement but I'm used to it and can find what I need now.

That being said, BBV and BBV4Life are related. I forgot what topic BBV fell under in the upgrade but I guess it is 'general poker' while BBV4Life is communitites. It makes sense to keep them together but it's not that big of a deal if they are put in their proper spaces.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

And nothing lost. OMG SOME PIXELS ON MY SCREEN ARE IN A DIFFERENT PLACE!!! I HAVE TO MOVE THE MOUSE TWO INCHES MORE!!! 21st CENTURY APARTHEID!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

And nothing lost. OMG SOME PIXELS ON MY SCREEN ARE IN A DIFFERENT PLACE!!! I HAVE TO MOVE THE MOUSE TWO INCHES MORE!!! 21st CENTURY APARTHEID!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If nothing is gained there is no reason to do it.

I do like that your only argument is belittling the views of others. It does a lot to show how little your side has going for it.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:04 PM

stabn,

Perhaps it can expose BBV4L to whole new legions of users who otherwise would not be aware of this hidden gem of a forum!