Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Pokerlistings 100% Bonus at Bodog

Hello!

I have a Problem with the Bonus mentioned. When i registere at Bodog they sent one E-Mail telling me about the pokerlistings freeroll and another telling me i only have a 10% Bonus on my first deposit. But I want the 100% 100$ Pokerlistings Bonus!

I tried to E-Mail and phone them but still have no answer, maybe because i am German?

Since I dont want to deposit any Money at a Site that does not answer my Mails but I still want the Bonus I hunger to read any advice:

Good luck
Mike
Old 12-04-2006, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Pokerlistings 100% Bonus at Bodog

Didn't knew about a $100 bonus, just deposited $200 today, and got a $20 bonus...
Old 12-04-2006, 01:49 PM

The pokerlistings bonus is suboptimal.

If you sign up through pokersourceonline, you can get 9000 PSO points (worth $90), plus the regular 10% bonus.

It clears with 200 comp points, so a deposit of $670, gets you a bonus of $67 + $90 from PSO.

I did this, but I am thinking rakeback might have been a better option, since I like playing against Bodog's awful players.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:53 PM

I hate bodog's software, cards are too small, it is hard to see if I folded my cards or not, and no pokertracker is allowed. So I'm trying to clear my bonus and get out of there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 12-04-2006, 01:56 PM

Sorry, but I disagree the pokerlistings is optimal, at least for me. Because 100$ is exactly my bankroll (I am just building).
But mainly I wanted to know how reliable this Bonus is, or why I am not able to reach Bodog service via E-Mail.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:37 PM

I agree, 3 tables-max, no pokertracker, and tons of other general software suckiness. Which is why I went for the PSO bonus.

I did not expect to find the sheer awfulness of the players though. On UB I made my money against fairly solid players, by lots of small bets and raises and winning lots of pots in a really LAG style against a bunch of tight-semiweak-semisolid players. On Bodog I can make alot more money just by sitting there and letting people bluff their entire stacks into me.