Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 03:50 PM

Default NuCharge.com ACH Payouts

Ops - Sorry if this was discussed before; however I want to get the communities take on what I have read on nucharge.com and what I've heard after speaking to a customer service rep...

Long story short, I've had a nucharge account opened for quite sometime - just never used it as an avenue for payouts..

Friday 8/3/07 - > Withdrew 4k (and change) from Bodog to Nucharge
Saturday 8/4/07 -> 4k is in nucharge
Saturday 8/4/07 -> Initiate ACH withdrawal from nucharge to my bank... After initiating this request, the system says it will take 3 to 5 business days. COOL
Monday 8/6/07 -> Payout is still in "pending" state? I Google some threads and get worried the money won't hit me until 14 days out?
Monday 8/6/07 -> I call Nucharge customer support, the lady tells me its 15 days to get the money in my account. I inform her the website states 3 - 5 days. She says its wrong. I ask to speak to her manager to expedite, she hangs up on me???

Basically, I was hoping to have the money by this Friday. Definitely not going to happen? Thoughts/Suggestions?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: NuCharge.com ACH Payouts

[ QUOTE ]
Ops - Sorry if this was discussed before; however I want to get the communities take on what I have read on nucharge.com and what I've heard after speaking to a customer service rep...

Long story short, I've had a nucharge account opened for quite sometime - just never used it as an avenue for payouts..

Friday 8/3/07 - > Withdrew 4k (and change) from Bodog to Nucharge
Saturday 8/4/07 -> 4k is in nucharge
Saturday 8/4/07 -> Initiate ACH withdrawal from nucharge to my bank... After initiating this request, the system says it will take 3 to 5 business days. COOL
Monday 8/6/07 -> Payout is still in "pending" state? I Google some threads and get worried the money won't hit me until 14 days out?
Monday 8/6/07 -> I call Nucharge customer support, the lady tells me its 15 days to get the money in my account. I inform her the website states 3 - 5 days. She says its wrong. I ask to speak to her manager to expedite, she hangs up on me???

Basically, I was hoping to have the money by this Friday. Definitely not going to happen? Thoughts/Suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11397412

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11412143
Old 08-06-2007, 04:43 PM

Thanks - I will keep everyone posted
Old 08-06-2007, 06:53 PM

I don't know what's up with the NuCharge timeframe. Some people have gotten money quickly with this method...I requested an eCheck from them 17 days ago and it's still not in my account. When I called them I was told it could be 10 business days from the time the transaction was approved, which was 4 business days after I made the original request. So I should have my money by the end of this week. It's a little annoying because I know that some people who cashed out after I did have already received the money in their bank accounts.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:24 AM

status update:

13 Aug 2007 02:46:02AM * ECheck Withdrawal
13 Aug 2007 02:45:53AM * ECheck Withdrawal

Definitely not 3 to 5 business days, but I will let you know when it hits my bank account.